Meeting Em

New chapter! hope that you like it!

         Lots of love,

                               Me!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3:

Meeting Em:

We got to the double doors and opened them to reveal a woman in her early to mid twenty’s. 

“Hey mom.” Blake said casually. Wait. What? This woman was his MOM. No way she was over 25. 

“Hi Blake. And I take it that your Gia?” She asked me. I nodded and she gave me a huge hug. She released me and looked me over. “I’m Em, the mom of 16 boys. You have absolutely NO idea how good it is to finally get a girl in this house.” She exclaimed. 

“Well unless you count Crystal and Amanda.” Blake said. 

“Well I don’t count them.” Em said. 

“Umm... Excuse me for asking this but how old are you because you look no older then 25.” I asked nervously. Em laughed. 

“Don’t feel bad! I’m only 34.” Em said, still laughing. 

We walked into my room and Em went strait over to the elevator. She turned to me.

“I need a 4 digit password.” She whispered.

“4242.” I whispered, making sure that Blake didn’t hear. Em nodded and typed it in.

“Now when you use this elevator from the ground floor you will have to use this password so that no one can just get up here. But you don’t need it when you go down.” Em said as the elevator opened.

As the elevator dinged open, I saw the brief flash of blond and then it was gone. We stepped of and went into another set of halls. Great. I was completely lost after 10 minutes. A few minutes later we turned down a hall that lead to a door that went to a deck outside. As we stepped onto the deck I immediately got hit by a splash of cold water. My shirt got soaked and I was glad that I was wearing a dark colored shirt. I looked up to see a pool of guys. Shirtless guys. Unbelievably hot buff guys. 

I did a mental count. 10? I thought that Blake had 15 brothers. Oh well. I stiffened when I realized that Em had gone inside and Blake had ripped off his shirt and jumped into the pool. 

“Who are you?” One of the guys yelled at me when they noticed me and realized that Blake wouldn’t tell them.

“She’s obviously Blake’s new girlfriend.” One of them shouted before I could answer. 

“Yea right!” One of them scoffed. “I mean look at her!” He said. I had heard enough. I was done. I turned and ran back inside before anyone could respond to that. 

I was officially lost so I just ran to the corner and sat down and a tear slid down my face as I wrapped my arms around my knee’s and pulled them close. I put my head down and cried. 

15 minutes later I heard footsteps and someone call my name. Great. Now they would see me as a mess and would think that I was overly sensitive and I would be known as the crybaby. The footsteps grew closer and I heard someone start running my way. 

“Gia!” The mystery person yelled. I stood up and ran in a random direction, not in the mood to put up with him. I knew that it wasn’t Blake by his voice. By some random stroke of luck I found my room but I could hear the guy behind me as I threw open my door and slammed it behind me. I turned and locked it and I heard the person slam into the door.

“Gia please let me explain!” They yelled and I ran upstairs to my room and threw myself on the bed. They rang the doorbell for 10 minutes and then gave up or something. 

After an hour of laying on my bed I rolled over and walked into the bathroom to find my stuff already in there. I turned on the water and let it fill. I soaked in the tub for a few hours and grabbed a towel. This was the softest towel ever! I walked over to my closet to find a handwritten note on the door. 

‘Gia - I went shopping for you when I heard that you only had one small suitcase! I hope that you like it! I had your assistant unpack for you. I have an outfit laid out for you to wear to dinner to night! Meet us in the great hall at 6 o’clock sharp. Zo will show you the way. You can find her in your library. - Em’

I looked at the clock. 5:15 pm it read. I walked inside to find a gorgeous white mini dress. I tried it on to find that it fit perfectly. I looked around to find that Em wasn’t kidding when she said she when shopping! I looked around and found labels to show me where everything was. 

I walked into the bathroom and found a straightener and curler on the cabinet. I straitened my hair and then added some slight curls here and there. I found some make-up and applied a little and then found a new note from Em. 

‘Got you a straightener, curler, make-up, razors, and a few other thing:) - Em’

I walked into the library to find a beautiful girl reading a book. 

“Zo?” I asked. She looked up and I saw the true beauty of her. 

“Hi. You must be Gia. I am your personal assistant and answer to you and you only. I am 16 will attend the same school as you and will still answer to you.” She said smiling.

“Where do you sleep?” I asked.

“In the maid room with the other maids.” She said.

“Well from now on you will be staying in the second guest room.” I said smiling. Zo smiled at me. And then she looked at my feet and frowned.

“Um Gia I don’t mean to bother you but where are your shoes?” She asked standing up.

“I couldn’t find them!” I said following her out of the room. She walked to the back of the closet and hit a button. The painting swung open to reveal a shoe room. There were at least a hundred pairs of shoes in here! She grabbed a pair of silver heels and gave them to me. I put them on and we walked down the stairs together. I saw a woman cleaning and she smiled at me. We walked out of the room and Zo lead me down the winding halls and into the great hall. 

I stepped into the hall and heard a quite a few low whistles. I blushed and looked down. 

“Woah.” I heard a voice say and I looked up strait into endless baby blue eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! Hope you like it! Let me know what you think of it!

                  Lots of Love,

                                         Me!