Tears

Chapter 12:

Tears:

I ran to my room and locked the door. I flopped down on my bed and started to sob. I could hear Jake and Rose beating on my door but I ignored them. 

“Hey.” Carter said softly. I screamed.

“What the heck?! Why are you in my room?” I demanded.

“I came in here to make sure that you were ok and when I found that you weren’t in here I decided to wait for you. I figured that you would want to tell someone about it and figured that you could tell me!” Carter said. I collapsed into tears again and Carter ran over to me. He put his arms around me and let me sob onto his shoulder. 

I woke up the next day miserable. I didn’t want to get up. First my dad died and then Jake kissed my best friend! Poor Cole! He probably doesn’t even know! I jumped out of bed and ran to his room. I threw open the door and saw him and Rose making out.

“YOU LITTLE WITCH!” I yelled. “How could you do this to him?” I shouted. 

“What are you talking about Gia?” Cole asked pushing Rose off him.

“She made out with Jake last night!” I shouted.

“YOU WHAT?!” Cole shouted at Rose.

“It was an accident!” Rose said. 

“Oh really? How could you?” Cole asked. Rose had tears in her eyes. She jumped up and ran out the door. 

“I’m sorry Cole. I really am.” I said. I had tears streaming down my face.

“I don’t know. She is the fifth girl to cheat on me in the last two years.” He said. 

“I’m sorry.” I said. He got up and put his arm’s around me. 

“Now, why are you crying?” He asked.

“Last night me and Jake got into a fight and broke up because I didn’t want to talk.” I said. The tears flowing harder. 

“Why didn’t you want to talk?” Cole asked.

“Because I had just found out that my dad had died.” I barley managed to choke out. Cole looked shocked. “And then I overheard Blake telling Jake that my dad died and then walked in on Rose and Jake making out.” I said. I tried to pull myself together but couldn’t. I smiled weakly at Cole before I walked out of his room. I started walking back to my room when I saw Jake banging on my door, demanding that we talked. 

“You have nerve.” I said coldly. Jake jumped at the sound of my voice. 

“Gia! We really need to talk.” He said.

“Why? So that you can tell me lies? So that you can try and make me feel good? Your going to tell me that you were high and didn’t know what you were doing and I’m going to believe you. Well you know what? I meant what I said when I told you that I never wanted to talk to you again.” I turned and ran strait into Cole. He pushed pasted me and punched Jake. 

“That was for kissing Rose.” He punched him again. “And THAT was for doing what you did to Gia.” Cole said. He turned and walked over to me and put his arm around my shoulder. We started to walk down the hall when I stopped and turned back to Jake.

“I trusted you.” I said in a small voice. I could tell that hit him deep. I turned and walked back down the hall with Cole.

“Gia! Get out of bed! It’s time for school!” Carter ripped off my blanket and dragged me out of bed. I groaned.