Disaster

Chapter 11:

Disaster:

I sputtered and sat up with a gasp. I was in my bed. I looked around and saw Jake sitting with his head in his hands. 

“Jake?” I croaked out. 

“GIA!” Jake cried.

“Where is everyone?” I asked. 

“They left about 20 minutes ago. That’s how I found you. I went outside to get you because you weren’t in the house. I saw you jump off the diving board and when you didn’t  come up, I knew something was wrong. I dove in and found that your foot had gotten stuck in the drain pipe. The lid always comes off. I dragged you up to the surface and gave you CPR. After you coughed up your body weight in water I brought you up here. If you didn’t wake up soon I was going to take you to the hospital.” Jake said with a worried expression. I reached over to grab my phone and saw I had 37 missed calls and 63 text. All from Rose. Jake walked over to my bed and sat down next to me. I looked at him and saw the worried look on his face. I leaned over to kiss him. 

“Why did you get in the pool?” Jake asked, brushing me off. 

“Because Rose, Lexa, and Ann were in here sucking faces with your brothers and I couldn’t find you so I went for a swim.” I said casually. Jake got an amused expression on his face. 

“So you wanted to find me so that you could join the make out session.” He asked.

“Maybe.” I said grinning. I knew what was coming. I stood up and ran out of the room. I could hear him behind me. I laughed and ran into the first room I saw. I had ran into the art room again. I looked around at all of the paintings. I was speechless. I had completely forgotten about Jake. He barged in behind me and tackled me to the ground. He had pinned me so that I couldn’t move. Or so he thought. He leaned down for a kiss and smiled. Right before he could kiss me I flipped us over. He looked stunned. I had him pinned so that he couldn’t move. I was stronger and he knew it. I laughed. 

“Got you.” I whispered in his ear. Jake opened his mouth to reply but before he could the door opened and Ty walked in. He took one look at us then busted out laughing. Jake glared at him. 

“What the heck is so dang funny.” James asked, peeking his head in. He started to laugh.

“This is NOT funny!” Jake said.

“Oh, its pretty funny.” James said. 

“Oh yea? Let’s see you try and get out. She’s a heck of a lot stronger then she looks!” Jake stated.

“I have yet to meet someone stronger then me!” James bragged. Without warning I had tackled and pinned him. He struggled but couldn’t move. 

“What the heck Wonder woman!?!” James shouted. “It’s not fair! I wasn’t ready.” 

“Alright. Get ready.” I said. I got off of him and he stood up. 

“Ready.” He said. He ran at me and I sidestepped. I jumped on his back and he fell. I flipped him over and pinned him again. He got really mad. 

“How?!” He demanded.

“I had a bipolar brother. I had to do things like this all the time.” I said. James glared at me. I smirked at him and flipped my hair over my shoulder as I walked out the door. 

I grabbed my keys off the hook and walked out side to my car. I hoped in and turned on the radio to my favorite station 99.5 the wolf as I pulled out of the driveway. I turned it up as my favorite song, Angel Eyes by Love and Theft, came on. I sang along with the radio. I was almost to the end of the driveway when Jake called me.