Lazy Day

Chapter 23:

Lazy Day:

I woke up and my head was pounding. I opened my eyes and looked around. I saw Ryan sitting in a chair with his head in his hands. 

“Ryan?” I asked horsily. His head shot up and he was at my side in a second. “What happened?” I asked.

“I went to the stables three days ago and Pandora was in her stall. She was going crazy so I opened her doors. She looked at me for a second and I hopped on Richie. Pandora took of and Richie tore after her. She ran out to the pasture and I saw Sprinkles running in circles. I was confused. I had personally put her up that morning. Pandora took off and Richie followed her. I was confused because Richie wasn’t responding to my commands. We rode for about three minutes before Pandora stopped. I looked down and you were on the ground. I jumped off Richie but Pandora wouldn’t let me near you. After an hour or so she finally let me. I put you on her back and she took off towards the stables. I had Richie follow. By the time we had gotten there they were loading you into an ambulance. I found out that one of the stable hands had seen Pandora with you and called an ambulance. Pandora went crazy. She took off into the pasture. No ones seen her since.” He said.

“How long?” I asked.

“Four days.” He said.

I was released the next day with a mild concussion. I sat in Ryan’s car on the way home. 

“I was so scared. I thought that you had died.” Ryan said in a soft voice. “Why didn’t you ride Pandora?” He asked.

“I don’t remember.” I said honestly. Ryan nodded but dropped it. The rest of the ride was silent. 

Ryan carried me up to my room and laid me down on my bed. He kissed my forehead and turned out the lights and left. A few minutes later I was almost asleep when someone knocked on my door. 

“Who is it?” I asked. Jake walked in. “Get out.” I said.

“No. We need to talk.” He said. I shook my head and stood up. 

“Get the heck out of my room.” I said with venom in my voice. He shook his head and stepped closer. 

“Not until we talk.” He said. He was really close now. 

“No. I don’t wan’t to talk to you.” I said. “Now, get out of my room.” I said. He stepped closer and I knee’d him where it hurts. He fell to the ground and I flipped him onto his stomach and put my knee in the small out his back and grabbed his wrist and pulled them back into a painful position. “I said. Get. Out. Of. My. Room.” I growled. He nodded. I let him up and he walked out. A few seconds Ryan walked in.

“Why was Jake in here?” He asked.

“He wanted to talk. I didn’t want to. That’s when things got a little ugly.” I said.

“He he hurt you? I swear to god if he laid a single finger-” He said. I cut him off.

“It was the other way around.” I said. Ryan looked relived. 

“I just was worried.” Ryan said as he crawled into the bed beside me. I laid me head down on his chest and flipped on the TV and turned on the Lion King. 

“I love this movie.” I said smiling. The door opened slowly. 

“Gia?” David asked in his cute little kid voice. 

“Hey buggy! Come in here and talk to us!” I said holding out my arms. He smiled and ran over and threw himself into them. 

“I have missed you. Why don’t we talk?” He asked. I smiled.

“Because I got hurt.” I said. He pouted. 

“I’m sorry.” He said. 

“Bug! Lets go!” Em yelled. 

“Bye best friend.” David said hugging my neck. 

“Bye buggy!” I said as he ran out of the room. Ryan smiled and kissed my cheek.

“You are beautiful.” He whispered into my ear. I turned to him and slowly planted my lips on his. This felt so right. I smiled into the kiss and so did he.

“What do you want to do today?” I asked after we pulled away. 

“I was thinking of just staying here and cuddling and watching old disney movies today if thats fine with you.” Ryan said. I smiled. 

“That sounds perfect. Its a rainy day kinda day.” I said. Right then a storm hit.

“Perfect timing.” Ryan said as we laughed. The door opened.

“You know that there is such thing as knocking.” I yelled to no one in particular. 

“But what’s the fun in that?” Will asked. 

“Hey Will!” I said smiling.

“Hey Gia. Just wanted to give you somethings.” He said laying a box down on my bed. He walked out and I pulled the box over to me. Inside was a brand new MacBook Air. No. Way. 

“Nice laptop.” Ryan said as I pulled it out. I smiled as I opened up photo booth. 

“Smile.” I said. We smiled at the camera and I set it as my background and then played around on the internet for a while. Around 4 the door opened again. I glanced over at Ryan. He had passed out about an hour ago. Rose and Cole walked in.

“Hey Gia. Tomorrow we are going Christmas shopping. There is less then a month to go now!” Rose squealed. I smiled. 

“Perfect.” I said. 

“Can I wake up Ryan? I want to talk to him.” Cole asked. 

“Fine by me.” I said shrugging. I got out of bed and walked into the hall and headed to the kitchen for food. I opened up the fridge and pulled out some chocolate. I started back to my room when I was pulled into a room and came face to face with the last person that I had expected to ever see again. My ex boyfriend and it wasn’t Jake.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! DONT HATE ME! I have been really busy and haven't had that much time to write and I will have even less now that school has started but I will write every chance that I get! 

           Lots of Love,

                               Me!