4

let's all pretend that natasha, Tony didnt die and steve had decided to not go back ok everyone *claps hands* okie

It had been a week since I woke up and every day bucky and steve both came and visited me. 

My throat and lungs healed at an excessive rate, no longer hurting me when I talked or ate. 

This particular morning bucky and Steve walked in with a plate of pancakes and a bag, smiling. "So how do you feel about coming out of this hospital room and meeting the team", steve asked me and a smile glazed my lips.

"No way you’re letting me out of this holding cell", I said and seen steve flinch but bucky chuckled. 

"It was bucks idea to let you out", steve joked and I turned to Bucky a big smile decorating my face, "Thank you", I said and he did his little half-smile. 

"I knew how it feels to be stuck somewhere and you've been here long enough", he said and I gave him a small smile. 

I swung my legs over the side of the bed and stood up, the blood rushed through my body causing me to buckle before bucky caught me, "Take it easy", bucky said and slowly let go once I was standing. 

I slowly looked at the hospital gown that I'd been in and then back at them, "um guys any clothes"?

They stared at me dumbfounded before steve realized what I asked and held out the bag. 

"We didn’t pick them out one of the girls we work with did tho so we hope they’re your size", he said sheepishly, handing the bag over. 

Looking in the bag, I saw a few shirts(mainly tanktops) and a jacket to go over them, then a pair of Jeans and leggings. 

I took the bag and went to the bathroom as the guys leaned against the wall awkwardly.  

Changing out of the hospital gown was the best feeling ever as I slid on the undergarments, flinching at every single scar that traced my body. I slid my legs into them, trying to not get my feet caught up in wholes that decorated them. 

I picked a black tank top and slid it over my head onto my body, The shirt still showed some scars along my shoulder blades and the tattoo that had branded me for life. I quickly threw on a jacket and liked how it went together with the pants before noticing I didn’t have shoes. 

I turned on the water and splashed some water on my face flinching at how pale it was. 

Walking back out, bucky was leaning against the wall blowing onto a piece of his hair that fell in his eyes, while steve was just looking out the window, I wrapped my arms around my body, self-consciously stepping into the room, flinching at the cold floor. 

Bucky was the first to notice and he whistled, causing me to wrap my arms tighter around myself, "You look good", bucky said causing steve to look at him with a raised eyebrow. 

"Um thanks I guess is there any shoes or socks I could wear", I asked and bucky held out a pair of combat boots, "There are socks in them, and banner measured your foot size for us so they should fit", bucky said and I sat down pulling them on. 

I stood up and felt them look at me. 

"Good as new", I said and patted down the Jean's, as they both smiled at me, "Well let's go", steve said and walked out the door. 

Bucky waited for me to step out of the room, before following me out. 

The hallway was just like the room, white all over, but the big bay window that ran by the side brought color into it.