19

After that night it was an instant trip back to the compound, no time to waste.

I simply through on a pair of black leggings and tied buckys shirt up so it didnt hang to my knees.

"Emergency mission report, all agents need to meet here", steve said, full on captain America mode.

"Patriotism is rolling off him", I whispered to bucky and nat, both of them snickering.

"You should've seen him when aliens came to earth", nat said then bucky laughed, shaking his head,"you should've seen him back in the 40's".

Bucky rolled eyes, smiling as he remembered," even though he was very small and could never past the tests, still wanted to fight for america".

We all shared a laugh as sheild agents filled up the room.

"What're we laughing about", wanda asked as she and vision came to stand infront of us.

I hadnt gotten to spend alot of time with wanda beside practicing and I honestly missed her.

"Just talking about Steve's patriotism", I said and wanda burst out laughing,"you felt it to didnt you the whole mood".

We laughed some more and continued to talk about the things we'd been up to, wanda happily clapping when I told her they let me go on the mission, then her teasing me about Bucky some more.

I honestly felt like I belonged, a feeling that was forgein.

The room continued to feel with people as more agents fueled the room, fury going to stand by steve in the middle.

They clapped their hands toghter and all conversation stopped, attention going to them.

"Ok as you know we welcomed a new asset to the team, (y/n), a magic user similar to Wanda", fury said, his eyes looking up to where me and the rest of the gang were.

A hushed wispear went around the room, no doubt the agents talking about me.

I took a step back to where bucky rested against the wall, slowly reaching down to grab his metal hand.

He laced our fingers toghter as they continued," she is ex-hydra, but hydra still wants her back, cap here will exsplain the Intel".

Fury nodded to steve as he stepped forward," we all need to have our eyes opened for hydra. There coming for (y/n) and maybe bucky as well".

There was a silence that had settled over the room, no doubt them talking about us.

"We also have a date that none of us are certain of", as he brought that up, the mind block came back to my mind and I made a mental note to ask about it.

The conference continued, boring into details and explaining more hydra things before fury called it off due to an emergency. 

I light let go of buckys hand, looking up to him whispering," I need to talk to you and steve and wanda, about something".

He raised an eyes brow before letting it fall back down as he looked to Steve.

I sent a feeling to wanda, a way we could communicate through are powers, feeling a warm feeling burst through my chest.

I spotted Wanda's dark hair walking through 2 tall sheild agents, worry contrasted on her face.

She seen me,before sending a look around then quickly darting over.

"Are you ok, that was a worrying feeling", she asked, putting her hands on my shoulders, her eyes boring into my own.

I bite my tounge thinking of what to say before deciding to spill,"I need your help but we need to talk this over with steve and see what he thinks".