12

(Y/hc) = your hair color
(S/c) =skin color

When we arrived back at the apartment place, bucky had asked if I wanted to watch a Disney movie with him.

"There was only 4 movies back in the day, dont call me grandpa, and now I wanna watch the rest of them", he said, sending me a look at the grandpa thing.

I held my tongue, trying not to smile at the grandpa thing, but still nodded.

"Sure I'll watch some with you gramps, just let me change outta this", I said and smiled as he growled.

"Fine granny", he shot back, causing my cheeks to redden a little.

I left to my room and changed into a tank top and leggings, I didnt worry about bucky seeing the tattoo, I could trust him.

A poping sound came from the kitchen making me flinch before relaxing as I seen bucky take out a bag.

He tore it open and then these white things fell out.

I went to sit on the barstools and watched him add salt to the white things.(sorry if you domt eat popcorn change it to whatever)

"Hey you ready to watch the movie", he said looking at me, his eyes lingering on my shoulder.

I fidgeted uncomfortably till he looked back to me smiling,"I made popcorn".

The popcorn kinda smelt good and i took a little peice, biting into it, relishing the taste.

Bucky handed me the bowl and I went to sit on the couch.

I heard the fridge clink open and closed, before bucky plopped down beside me, throwing an arm around the back of my side of the couch.

He chose to watch a movie called beauty and the beast, something I never heard of as it started to play.

"Why didnt you wear a tank top this morning", bucky out of no where asked.

I flinched, setting the bowl down in buckys lap, before pulling my knees up, "I don't want to let steve see that tattoo".

"But you let me see it", bucky questioned and brought his metal hand up to touch the mark.

I flinched before relaxing into his touch, letting him trace it.

"Cuz I trust you, hydra left their mark on you, I dont need to be scared of you judging me or asking about", I told him.

"Steve wont judge, he may ask how or when you got it but he will never judge you", bucky said and I nodded, putting my head onto my knees.

"We can get something over it ya know, another tattoo", he said and I laid my head so I was looking at him.

"That would be nice", I quietly said and continued to watch the movie.

Buckys POV
I wasnt really watching the movie more studying (y/n), her face would shift as she quietly giggled at some small tea pot.

She eventually had un curled from her ball and relaxed against the back of the couch.

My attention returned back to the movie watching as the beast swung the girl around in her yellow dress.

I got lost in the movie when I felt a weight against my ribs and looked down a to see your (y/hc) hair laying on him.

The last person who had did this had been some girl that I didnt remember the name of.

Instead of flinching or pushing her away, I welcomed it.

I hadn't been that affectionate since I'd gotten my memory completely back and slept without a thought of hydra.

Just a casual hug from steve or a handshake, but this was a feeling I welcomed. 

Her hair hair fell into her face a little, and I fought the urge to push it back.

I wrapped my arm around her body so it rested on her thigh and continued to watch the movie.

Once the movie had finally ended, steve still wasnt back and I was to tired to wait for him so I decided to get some sleep.

I carefully put my metal arm under her thighs bringing them up so she was balanced on my lap.

My breathe caught in my throat, as she snuggled her head against my chest.

Turning off the tv, I cradled her to me as I got up, and walked to her room.

Opening the door I kicked it shut and crossed the room, gently bending down trying to get her to gently lay on the bed.

She whimpered and turned in my arms, inwardly, and my breathe caught in my throat.

"Please dont go", she wispeared, slightly tugging on my shirt. 

I sat on the edge of the bed, laying her beside me, so her head still was propped up against my chest, then leaned my head against her pillows. 

Her arms wrapped around me as she began to sleep, and my eyes drifted to her shoulder where the tattoo had been.

Hydra was gonna pay for that one.

I did a thing again