23

There was a loud ticking that was echoing throughout the room, almost as if water was hitting the ground, the sound was what I'd awoke to and it hadn't stopped since. 

My body ached, I could tell from the pulsing in certain places that something had been cutting me before I was conscious. 

All up and down my arms and legs were dull aches but my hands and legs were tied down to  a chair and I had since given up trying to get free, the rope they'd used leaving a stonger ache.

I was straining to hear anything to alert me to if bucky was here since a dark blindfold had been tied over my eyes, leaving me vulnerable.

A door slammed in the distance, one of many times several had been slammed and I could only hope that it was something good.

Craining my neck to hear, a loud bang echoed around the room and then i could hear voices of people getting closer.

They were clearly in deep discussion, as the door to where I was located opened and I could clearly hear what they were talking about.

"He didnt want to speak and the words wont work on him anymor, all he is is a liability", said one before another one quickly peeked up,"no he can be leverage to get her to not use her powers".

My only conclusion was that they were talking about me and Bucky.

I had stopped fidgeting, hoping they thought I was still unconscious and i could gain more Intel on them.

Unfortunately I didnt get to listen anymore as the blindfold was ripped off my face and my eyes met the blinding lights.

The men laughed as I let my eyes get used to the lights before they were wide open, quickly darting around the room.

I was in a compacted room with bright lights and red splatters on every wall I could see.

The men were clearly hydra agents, from their uniforms to the russian hats along with the accent.

"So dancer do you know why your here", the man to the left asked.

He was young enough, looking barley 20 with sharp features that reminded me of a rat.

I decided to stay quite, narrowing my eyes at them hoping they'd get the memo that I wouldnt answer.

They got the message and the other one, who had to of been a smoker, drew out a switchblade from his pocket and took a step closer to me, flicking it open.

My eyes widened and I struggled to get the bonds off my wrists.

They seemed to enjoy seeing me struggle to get free as the guy got close to my face and put the knife to my cheek.

My chest heaved as I started to hyperventilate, attempting to crain my away from him, as he slowly drug the knife down, light enough so it didnt cut my skin.

Closing my eyes, I struggled to get the strength to get his shadow to let go of me.

It started to work as I felt his shadow pulse before a pricking against my neck drew me off from it.

Open my eyes to look at the man, he had on a deadly smile,"oh dancer, I wouldnt use your powers to hurt any of us".

"Why, give me a good reason why I shouldnt", i bite back and the men shared a look before laughing,"because if you use your powers, we'll kill your boyfriend".

I hesitated, did they mean bucky? Was he my boyfreind?

Looking back to them, I calmed my magic so the smoker could stand back up, his knife leaving my throat.