14

just wanted pure fluff

Bucky hadn't came back from where ever he had went off to and when steve said he was gonna go get packing, I decided I needed to find bucky.

I had gotten familiar with the base and found myself following the shadows as they led me to the training room.

I heard a huff and then the thump of a punching bag being hit.

I peeped into the training room and seen bucky repeatedly hitting the bag.

"Bucky", I wispeared, taking a small step in the room.

He continued to beat up the bag, not bothering to stop.

I gasped once I'd seen his bloody knuckles and called out,"bucky please stop".

"Go away", he growled and continued to beat up the bag, his punches getting stronger.

"Bucky I wont leave untill you stop hurting yourself", I said and took another step closer.

He visible tensed up and I could see the sweat the dripped down his face.

I took a deep breathe before saying,"james please stop please".

I remember bucky telling me his full name, james Buchanan barnes, and hoped thatd get him to stop.

He froze and I took another step closer and placed my hand on his metal arm.

He didnt flinch away, so I hesitantly took a step infront of the punching bag and slowly took a step into him, wrapping my arms around his waist.

He sniffled and laid his head ontop of mine as his body convulsed with sobs.

I let bucky cry for a bit, rubbing his back and whispering sweet things into his ear.

One of my hands ended up in his hair, which was very soft, as I gently combed my fingers through it.

"Sorry", he gently whimper and I tightened my arms around him.

"For what", I asked and he shrugged, gently pulling away I looked up and seen buckys face.

His eyes were puffy and red, they stood out against his pale face, he brought his flesh hand up to show me the cuts,"can you um fix up my hand".

I nodded, slowly pulling my hands away from his body and carefully took his hand.

I wrapped my hands around his much larger one, and let my magic go into his hand.

The cuts healed and I felt drained as bucky rewrapped his arms around me.

"There isnt anything I can say to make you stay here is there", he asked and I shook my head.

"James there may be something important regarding that date, and I dont want you guys to go and accidentally get hurt or captured", I said and he chuckled.

"I don't want you to go for the same reason, their gonna be looking for you, and I wont let them take you away", he growled.

"Then I'll stay right beside you the whole time", I said and he smiled.

"Fine right beside me though", he said chuckling, pulling me into another hug.

"We really need to go back and pack up", I told him and felt him nodd his head.

"Could you sleep with me tonight please", he asked and I nodded tighting my arms around his waist.

We pulled away but bucky laced his metal fingers through mine, smiling down at me as we went back to the home.

He slowly opened the door and tiptoes through the house hoping Steve wouldnt wake up.

There wasn't a sound tho besides our steady breathing as I slid into my room with bucky, who on the bed.

"There should be a bag in the closet", he wispeared and just as he said their was one with the SHEILD logo on it.

I began throwing in random cloths I came across, before laying it beside bucky on the bed.

He took hold of my hand again, going to his room.

Once again the house was quiet as we went to buckys room.

I went to plop down on his bed, pulling the fuzzy blanket that he had borrowed from me, around my body.

Watching bucky pack he slowly held out a shirt,"here you can um sleep in this... if you want".

"I could go back to my room to", I teased and seen his face grow a little red,"but I wont".

I took the shirt he'd given me, just  a plain back muscle shirt.

It felt soft in my hands as bucky turned away, pulling more stuff into a bag.

I quickly took off my shirt, flinching at the scars and that bucky was directly across the room, and threw on his own shirt.

It smelt like Bucky, a mixture of metal, cologne, and a smell that just was bucky.

He eventually turned back around, shooting me a smile and then crossing the room.

He laid down on his side, before I followed and then was pulled into his chest.

"Night", he wispeared and I snuggled my head up to his chest.

● Bucky's trade mark Smell sold in candles near you