11

That night I was able to sleep endlessly without a nightmare.

So when bucky woke me up at 5, I tugged the blanket around my head more and groaned.

He chuckled and pulled the blanket down again, causing the cold air to hurt my face.

"Cmon (y/n) you said you'd began training today and running is part of training", he tried to wake me again as I let another groan getting up.

I through the blanket off and rubbed my eyes,"I'm gonna kick your ass when we practice, for making me do this".

"Ya I'd like to see you try", he shot back and I giggled.

"Ok get out i gotta change and go on this dreaded run", I said, standing up and nudging him towards the door.

He smiled and left the room as I went to the closet.

Wanda hadn't held back and we had got a whole bunch of cloths, including sports ones.

I picked out a black sports bra and then decided between a tank top or regular training shirt.

I didn't want steve to see my hydra tattoo just yet so I put on the red shirt that hugged my body.

I slid on a pair of black shorts, a pair of running shoes that were pushed against the back of the closet, then brushed my hair into a ponytail. 

I deemed myself ready and went to go meet the guys.

They, as usual, were standing by the sink talking about random things when steve spotted me.

"You ready, maybe you should wear a tank top it gets kinda sweaty on these runs", he stuttered out and I flinched.

"I'm good I dont want to wear this", I said.

He nodded,"you sure"?

Bucky looked at steve and shook his head,"drop its, she dosent want to wear one".

Steve put his hand up in a surrender before smiling,"well we got to get running".

...........

"We'll start off slow then speed up, both me and bucky can run pretty fast, we assume that since you were inject with super serum that you can to so just try to keep up", steve said.

I shot him a smile,"ok I'll try to grandpa".

He rolled his eyes and then we set off running.

I ran beside bucky as they kept picking up the pace, letting my mind drift and body go on auto pilot.

My mind thought of the things like how the grass was so green, and that their was a flock of birds in the sky.

As my mind drifted I started to run faster and almost tripped on a tree when I heard both bucky amd steve call out my name.

"Shit whoops sorry guys", I said slowing down and retaking my place beside bucky.

"Ok language for one and they would've thought you were the flash by the way you were running", steve said and I cocked my eyebrow.

"What's the flash", I asked and bucky laughed.

"I asked that to, he's this made up super hero", bucky exsplained and I nodded.

We rounded the place a few time before they both had enough and were bent over panting.

"I could go another five laps but you grandpas need your rest", I said, shaking my head, In a jokingly manner.