5

your hydra tattoo is on your left shoulder/arm just a fyi

I hardly got any sleep that night.  

When I was with hydra I never had the luxury of a soft clean bed, and having this one was both a curse and a luxury, It was super soft that it got to the point where I felt like I'd fall through it. 

I had ended up ripping off the 2 blankets that's had decorated the top and made a pallet on the ground, before snuggling up into the blanket till early in the morning. 

That's where bucky found me. 

I watched as he crept into the room, his eyes looked to the bed then drifted to the floor where I laid out, He crouched beside me and I looked up to him. 

"You awake", he whispered to which I nodded, "What's wrong with the bed", he asked, looking back to the bed then back to me with a smile. 

"I'm not used to something so soft and comfortable I guess", I shrugged and sat up the blanket falling off my shoulders a little. 

"I know that feeling", he said and his eyes drifted to my shoulder where the blanket had fallen down, I followed his gaze and flinched seeing as the head of the hydra tattoo was visible. 

Pulling the blanket tighter around my shoulders I watched as bucky reached out with his flesh hand to touch my shoulder, His blue eyes looked to mine before slowly pulling the blanket back from my shoulder. 

I squeezed my eyes shut and sharply inhaled as his hand touched the hydra symbol. 

He let out a low growl, causing me to flinch again, "They branded me to make sure they'd always find me", I said, as a tear slid down my cheek and I felt bucky pull me closer into a hug. I froze at this physical contact but slowly wrapped my arms around him as well. 

"I'm sorry you had to go through that", he said and I shrugged as I felt his cheek on my head. 

We stayed like that for a minute before he pulled away his eyes training back to the tattoo," me and steve are gonna go for a morning run if you want food theirs some in the kitchen, just please don’t disappear". 

I gave him a small smile, "I won’t I'll just end up staying here", He smiled and stood before exiting the room, the door clicking behind him, I heard shuffling before a door slammed and the apartment-like home went silent. 

Deciding I should get ready and go eat something, I stalked to the closet and opened it. 

There were a few outfits, as bucky had told me, all in light colors, I chose a white long-sleeved shirt with a hint of blue hazed over it and then a pair of robin blue shorts. 

The scars that decorated my legs stood out against the rest of my (s/c) but I didn’t bother to cover them up, seeing as I knew no one would probably come by. 

I made the beg again and picked up the clothes I'd worn yesterday before walking out to the apartment to explore.

After buckys room, it opened to a wide living room that had a sun area where you could look out and see the fields and waterways. On the other side was the kitchen then a small dinner table, that looked as if it was fairly used. 

I slowly went to the kitchen and looked through the cabinets and hunted for something familiar to eat. 

I saw a cartoon of eggs, so I swiftly pulled it out and got to work. (Sorry if you don’t like eggs)

The sound of the eggs frying distracted me from the sound of the door opening and Wanda stepping in, "Hey there", she happily said causing me to jump and almost drop the spatula if it wasn’t for a magic red glow to surround it. 

"Oh my goodness I'm sorry I didn’t mean to scare you", she apologized and I watched as she magically lifted it back onto the edge of the pan. 

"It’s fine", I said turning so I was leaning against the counter, looking at her. 

As she did last night, happiness rose off her as she replied," captain steve and bucky both told me to tell you they be done with training in a bit and then I decide to keep you company". 

I was taken back at how much she told me, clearly I wouldn't have to hold much of the conversation.  

"So Steve told me that you'd need to go shopping and I'd be glad to go with you tomorrow or sometime", she asked and slowly nodded my head, "I guess I could go with you", I weakly said and she grinned clapping her hands toughter. 

"That's great, do you like shopping, or were you not a fan", she asked and me slowly floating down 2 plates. I turned to the food and talked,"my mom died when I was born so I never really had anyone to shop with". 

"Oh I'm sorry", she apologized and I turned off the stove, glad to of remembered how to use this machine. 

"Don’t be sorry", I said, bringing over the tray of eggs and separated them into 2 bowls. 

Setting the tray down, I saw 2 forks on the drying rack and picked them up for us. 

Wanda happily ate her eggs, making slight conversation as we went. 

"So you’re a supersoldier like steve and bucky", she asked to which I nodded, "That so cool, steve said something about powers you had", she questioned and I nodded again. 

"Umbrakinesis", I told her, slowly chewing my egg, "I can control and read the emotions of your shadows".

"So you can kinda read my mind", she said and I shook my head, "Your emotions I can, your happy and excited trying to get to know me",  I said giving her a small smile. 

She grinned back and we continued to eat with the distant chatter as she told me about her life. 

I got to know her better before she told me she better get going or else visions were gonna come looking for her. She waved goodbye before leaving, leaving me once again in the room alone.