7

The room was one that I must've seen a thousand times. 

The same pale white walls with the crimson blood splatters, looked back to me, The metal door that I looked to everyday opened and the same 5 scientists walked in the room. 

4 of them wore masks while the main one looked at me over glasses, the same one from my childhood. 

The last time I'd seen him was before they put me in the perfluorohexane when I was 20, He now had white hair and a beard. 

"Project shadow dancer, we have brought your finnal test in before your first mission will be under go", the head one said. 

The other 4 exited the room and I lifted my head, feeling my magic grow, "Very good shadow, get your magic ready, soul extraction", he said and 2 of the doctors walked in, holding a burly man, He had chin length blonde hair and pale blue eyes and he looked up to me. 

I noticed the bruised eye he had as he pleaded with me,"where am I? Who are you? Let me go". 

"Shadow your finnal test is to extract his soul", the doctor said and the chains that locked my wrist to the wall retracted, I hesitantly lifted my head and felt his soul pulse. 

Fear was all he felt as my eyes went black, reflecting into his own that bleed black, "No no no no dont look into her eyes there are shadows in her eyes", he screamed and I felt his soul flow into mine before letting out a scream of my own. 

I bolted up, letting out a small scream as I felt the shadows retreat into my body, Looking over to the alarm clock I read 1:37 am, I felt my body slowly shake as I hiccuped a sob back. 

I pulled the blanket around my body and slipped out of bed, wandering to the door, out to the hallway. 

It was silent except for the constant beeping of a clock as I went and knocked on buckys door, There was the sound of something hitting the floor before the door swung opened and I whipped my eyes, looking at him. 

Buckys brown hair was pulled back in a little half bun, pieces sticking out every which direction. His blue eyes were worried as they seen the blanket wrapped around my body and my teary eyes. 

"I didn’t wake you did I, I'm sorry", I silently whispered and he shook his head, "No no you didn’t wake me are you ok", he asked and I shook my head. 

He stepped back, letting me in. 

His room was a lot like mine but the bed In a different direction and some clothes were thrown around the room. 

I went to sit by the bed, leaning my back against it before brushing my legs up against my chest, Bucky came to sit beside me, and listened to me sniffle for a few minutes. 

I slowly pulled my arm back from around me and then turned to bucky. His gaze was hard till he seen my face, then it softened quickly and he shakily opened his arms, I quickly leaned into his hug and started to cry as his hand rubbed my back. 

"Hey hey your alright you’re ok", he whispered trying to soothe me. 

He rocked us back and forth until I'd calmed down and was just sniffling against his chest. 

"Did hydra ever make you do these little challenges to prove that you were capable of being hydra", I asked him quietly, feeling him tense up below me. 

"Yea they did, is that what you remembered", he asked and I nodded slowly, "I'm a horrible person", I weakly murmured hiccupping, "I've killed people". 

"No no", bucky said taking his metal arm, placing it on the side of my head, "I've killed too but we didn't have to choice". 

"They threatened to kill me", I whispered and his grip around my body tightened. "I won’t let them hurt you ever again, nor will steve", he said and my grip on him tightened. 

After a while, I let out a yawn and he turned his head to look down at me, "You can um....sleep here if you want to", he said, I tightened my grip on him, letting him know I'd stay. 

"Can I um pick you up or can you stand or..", bucky drifted off and I tightened my grip around him. 

He understood what I meant and slowly got up, putting his arms under my thighs before laying us both down on the bed. 

"This won’t make you uncomfortable or anything will it", I softly asked and felt him shake his head, His arms wrapped around my waist and I snuggled into him, pulling my knees up a little then fell back asleep.

I don't want the relationship to go to fast but I just couldnt help myself