19

He wondered what the others had found. Surely they be very excited that they found the child. But what about their creator and the intruder? All he knew it was a person in a bunny suit and they were communicating with someone but who?

He just had to get to the workshop and meet up with the others. Although, Gregory was still frightened of him. And he wanted to change that. He was also injured and he needs to heal.

Creator sometimes hurts himself when he works. Maybe he has some kind of remedy kit there when needed. He noticed Gregory remained quiet and still. But looking around when he felt that he wasn't looking. He figured he try again and soothe him. "Gregory, I know you are scared and unsure about what is happening. But I assure you, I won't do anything that will harm you." He says.

Looking down to see him stare in confusion. He noticed the boy had blue eyes just like he did. Noting the unshed tears in his eyes he felt his circuits froze slightly for scaring the poor thing by accident earlier. Reached down and rubbed his teary eyes with his thumb. Being extra careful that his long blue nail doesn't scratch him or whatnot.

The boy whined in slight protest. Noting how small he was he figured he was at least 9 to 11 years old. He was pretty frail too. Not too much pressure Freddy. Don't hurt him by accident.

He then took notice of the large cut. Placing his metallic hand over the injury and grazed his fingers over it to see how bad it was. Causing Gregory to wince. And try to push his hand away but to no avail. "S-s-stop!" The child begged. Tears falling once again. "Apologies Gregory. I want to make sure it's not infected." He then started to stroke the boy's head and hair.
_______________________________________
Gregory had no idea what was going on now. He was in the arms of one of the Glamrock Gang members and it was trying to talk to him like how an adult would interact with a child. It was crazy to say at least.

He wondered if he could get away but he remembered how tall this animatronic was compared to him and his knee was hurting and he was exhausted. He doubted he can run anywhere without being caught again.

Now he was inspecting the cut on his face and apologized for hurting him by accident. They don't act like right? They weren't programed to act like this? Right? He felt a strong, cold hand ruffle his hair and stroke his head.

The gentle touches felt genuine. The animatronic was really gentle with him. Although he felt slightly embarrassed as he was being carried like this.

He wasn't a baby. But he couldn't speak out as he was both stunned and terrified of what would happen if he did. He noticed they were taking a completely different path than the one he took to get to the backstage.

The walls were full of piping and concrete walls. Above them were red lights. He guessed they were the inside the complex's inner working. He didn't get a good look before and the red light make the animatronic a little scary but it's blue eyes made him feel better.

But where was he taking him? "Freddy? Where are ya, you sagging bear ball?" Gregory made a small snicker when he heard it. The animatronic looked down at him and gave him a smile although notably annoyed.

Gregory became shy and then hid his face to avoid looking at the animatronic he was laughing at. He hoped it wouldn't get mad and hurt him. But Glamrock Freddy had another idea in mind. Until then, he had to meet up with the others.