23

Before she knew it, a knife came at her. The tip nearly slicing her face but missed by a few inches. "Holy shi-ah!" The bunny person swung again. "Hold still!" She growled. Vanessa grabbed her arm and twisted it. Trying to disarm her.

She tried to use her flashlight to hit them in the head but ultimately dropped it and was kicked away. "G-g-g-get o-o-o-of-f-f-f of me!" Vanessa stared in shock when her voice glitches. Wide eyed and terrified  of what they were. They felt and sounded human. Why did they sound like that? Voice changer? Yet she had her doubts.

The bunny person then punched her in the stomach and threw her down against one of the glass exhibits and was knocked out.
_______________________________________

Vanny stared down at her. "Not so tough now, are you?" Kneeling down to look at her closer. Noting her blonde hair put up in a pony tail. Her fingernails were painted purple. She grabbed her legs and dragged her out of the museum and try to relocate her. "Why not kill her? Like the last one? She'll get in the way."

His voice with slight malice and disappointment. "S-she might be of good use to you. I know she will." She groaned as she continues to drag her along the floor. Another follower maybe? Or possibly the use of another soul or vessel for him? The possibilities were endless for Vanny. "We'll see. Tie her up and leave her. We need to gain more remnant. And that boy is what we need. Have you collected anymore after those two?" His voice was deeper than usual.

Vanny figured he was frustrated. Don't anger him anymore. "Y-yes mas-s-ster I h-h-a-ave." He growled again, "Fix that inconvenient glitch of a voice would you! It's beginning to annoy me. Now tie her up and finish your job. We have until sunrise." He commanded.

She did as she was told yet she couldn't stop admiring Vanessa. Something about her was familiar but figured it was just an odd memory. She placed her next to the dead bodies of the two kids, the other security guard and the mechanic. Vanny couldn't help but giggle at what her expression would be like when she woke up.

With a slight skip in her step she walked down the empty halls and corridors to find Gregory. But first, some little fun with her party guests in another room. For a place as big as this, including how secure, she's surprised nobody noticed they went missing. So much for"safest place on earth". She giggled again as she held the knife tight.

"I'll have to pause our game here Gregory. I have some guests to attend to and you'll be joining very soon."