6

Gregory groaned as he nearly fell to the floor as someone was holding him up.  "Are you ok?" The voice was deep. And also sounded a bit metallic. "I-I 'm okay." He spoke in a soft voice. He straightened himself out and turned to see a gold chest. He looked up to see a Glamrock Freddy's face staring down at him with large blue eyes with a bit of sympathy in them.

Machines can't have sympathy right? He can almost see through them and almost see the wiring within them and the animatronic's head. "Are you alright? That was quite a fall you took."  Gregory was shocked by how tall he was. He was a lot taller up close.

Gregory nodded shyly. The animatronic moved its lower jaw as if to smile at Gregory before being pushed away by a group of kids and he was soon lost in the crowd. The Glamrock Freddy turned its attention to the group of kids and asked if they wanted to rock out. Gregory was a little saddened by this and decided to head back to the table but Christian and Jake were gone. So was Christian's mother. He started getting scared and ran towards the table to see if anyone was there. There were some leftover pizza slices. He looked into the crowd but knowing that he was a small kid, he could barely see anyone.
_______________________________________

It was raining and parts of the streets became flooded. Vanny wore her bunny suit and walked down the empty alleyways. Her knife gripped tightly in her left hand.

She needed to find someone perfect for him. But where? Her suit was becoming soaked and she can feel something press against her but doubt she cared. "Someone good enough," she muttered. Yet she kept having doubts. Was she able to do what he wanted? Can she get away with it?

She held the knife close to herself and breathed heavily. The feeling of adrenaline coursing through her veins. As nervous as she was, she was also giddy to please him. Turning a corner she saw a group of people walking out of a mall laughing and talking amongst themselves.

Vanny ducked behind a dumpster to avoid being seen. She could have killed them and gone on with her way but they weren't good enough for her master. She could tell that they were at most teens. Probably spending their weekend at a mall doing whatever they wanted for the night.

She knew cameras would be at the front. Or at least around it. She crept deeper into the alleyway and went in a different direction to find a loading zone for the mall and saw a man in a security guard outfit smoking a cigarette talking to a woman with blonde hair. Though the smile stitched into her mask she couldn't prevent the one on her face from growing.