1

"Gregory? Where are you, Gregory? Your friends are worried about you." The voice called. It was calm and smooth yet it couldn't stop the feeling the chills roll down his spine. What happens if she catches him? What would she do?

"C'mon out Gregory. It was just a g-glitch." His breathing hitched as he heard her stammer a bit. Glitch or not, he can't let her find him. He had many places to run to but not many places to hide. Tears rolled down his face as he heard her keep speaking to him. Coaxing him to come out. "Gregory? It won't happen again. I didn't mean to lose my temper earlier."

Gregory nearly stumbled as he stepped on his shoelaces. Landing harshly onto one of the tables makeshift seats and the marble floors. His left knee hurting slightly. He winced. Wanting to scream for help and beg for someone to get him away from there. But with one single sound, she would find him.

"Gregory, it was a long day for all of us. Please come out. It won't happen again. I p-promise." Gregory scrambled to get under the table and held his hands over his mouth to cover his heavy breathing and sobs.

Earlier that day:

The sound of screaming children made him a bit anxious. Why did I agree to this again, he thought? Then he remembered that his mom said that a friend of hers is throwing her son a birthday celebration at the New Freddy's mall play place area. And that he should go and socialize. Maybe even make a friend there.

He shuffled his feet and kept looking down at the floor. Gregory was a shy kid. He never really spoke a lot. He would rather be huddled in a corner and play with his toys. But his mom kept insisting that he go outside and hang with the other kids. But just mere interaction with others makes him anxious.

Some kids rushed past him in glee and playful screaming. His mother's friend's kid was almost invisible in the crowd. But seeing the party balloons and presents on the table, he assumed it was them. As he slowly approaches the table he heard an enthusiastic voice over the com speakers. "Welcome to Freddy Fazbears Galaxy Zone, you know and you love them. The Glamrock Gang!"

Kids rushed to the stage as a large platform rose out of the ground to show the bandmates of the Glamrock Gang. From what he can tell, there was a wolf, crocodile, or alligator, a bear, and a chicken.

"Hey everyone, ready to rock on!" The wolf shouted. She had silver hair with a green fringe. She had a red chest piece and shoulder pads. She had yellow eyes that gave Gregory the creeps. Monsters usually have yellow eyes. He thought. Her movements were stiff and robot-like. Why wouldn't it? It was animatronic after all.

The crocodile or alligator made some kind of happy yell and shouted "You feel me, Roxanne? Let's get this party started!" He has somewhat of an accent. But Gregory couldn't tell from where. He had a tail as far as he knew. He wore a red mohawk, purple shoulder pads, and star-shaped glasses. Along with purple streaks all over his body. What scared Gregory about him was his teeth. They were pointed. "Right behind you Montgomery! Ready Freddy?" The chicken responded. She had white feathers and had a few stray ones tied up in a pink bow. She had a pink chest piece and shoulder guards. Noticeable pink eyeliner and green triangle-shaped earrings.

Lastly, there was the lead singer. "Right behind you Chica!" His voice was deep. A little deeper than the others almost sounding like Optimus Prime from his favorite Transformers series. He had golden fur, blue eyes, and red shoulder pads. He had blue face paint all over his body in some kind of lightning pattern. He had a little top hat which Gregory thought was a little funny. He held back a giggle and watched as it moved around.

They began to play a song as the Glamrock bear began to sing. Some kids cheered watching them dance and sing. Then what they did astonished everyone. One of them got off the stage still playing their instruments. Roxanne got off stage and continued to play. "C'mon everyone!" She cheered. "Rock on!" She moved as gracefully as an animatronic can.

Gregory yelped as one of the others came off stage and sang along with Roxanne. Montgomery sang with Roxanne and played with the strange keyboard guitars. He hasn't realized that he was so close. He was amazed by their movements and music. The Glamrock Freddy came off stage and walked up to the startled boy. Or tries to but was stopped by the guard. "Alright everyone, thank you for watching the show." The guard had blonde hair and ushered the Glamrock Gang back to the stage. "Glitch in the system. I'm so sorry."