34

Vanessa jumped up and ran to the door. Only to realize it was locked. "Are you KIDDING ME!" She began to bang on the door and ram her shoulder against it. Her arms and head still aching from the encounter earlier, but it didn't matter to her.

"Let me out!" She went to the back of the room. Which wasn't very far as the room was considerably small. And ran forward to knock it open. Ramming it as hard as she physically could. "Open your stupid door!"

She reared up her left foot to kick. But she ended up slipping and tripping on Miguel's body and landing on his waist. The blood that pooled from his stab wounds was now staining her shirt.

She got up and reared up again to kick it again. Noting the cracks in the doorframe. Vanessa figured that they might take the charges to fix it out of her paycheck. Like they even paid her that well in the first place. A few more good kicks and she might get it open.

"A few more. Just a few more."
_______________________________________

Hopping along the illuminated halls. He thought of all the things he could do. Oh, the possibilities of this place! What can he do? Where should he even start? Getting in the sun and moon animatronic programming wasn't too hard, having to override the daycare patrols, but the Glamrock animatronics however was a different story. They're much, what's the word? Different? Complicated?

Yes, complicated is the word. Why? Maybe it was because they felt different and seemed different. They had a multitude of software controls that blocked most of his connections. Almost like someone prepared for this kind of thing. Probably that inventor that lived in the basement. So much for their hard work. All for nothing.

He managed to hack them anyway. All but one. The one he hated the most. Freddy Fazbear. Or what they are calling it these days. Glamrock Freddy? What kind of name is that for an animatronic? The bigger question is why it was resisting him. The others soon came under his control. With a bit of difficulty here and there. But it worked in the end, didn't it.

Why was it resisting his control? What is the reason?

Only now his body was a mass of shadow and glitzy malware. He would be able to manipulate the circuits and with a little help of Vanny's so called expertise on technology, like coding, was able to break them from their programming.

Pathetic little thing. He thought. Why he even bothered with her is up to debate. However, his options were limited. The last one "peeled" out of his deal. He had to chuckle to himself. A skip in his step. A whole plaza of opportunities. Oh the things he could achieve! Now, they just need to find that boy. Or Vanny will find the boy, while he tinkered with his newest project in mind.