29

Vanessa groaned. Her head hurt a lot. "What happened?" She groaned. Her vision was nothing but a blur. The first thing she heard was ringing in her ears then came a horrible stench. Nearly gagging at the smell.

She tried to move but couldn't feel her hands or legs. They felt tight. Her vision cleared to see a bloody man in front of her. She lurched back in disgust and horror. A scream lied on the tip of her tongue. "Jesus christ!"

She immediately recognized who it was. Tears springing in her eyes. "Oh God, Miguel." Her chest heaved as her heart sank. He was dead. The bunny killed him. Why did she kill him?! She tried to pry her wrists free. Luckily she wasn't gagged.

She yelled as loud as she could. "HELLO! ANYONE THERE!" The only response given was the rumbling of the generators. "Dammit!" Out of the corner of her eye she could see the other dead bodies lied against the wall. Immediately recognizing them as the 2 missing children and the mechanic from the basement that she conversed with earlier in the day.

Noting the large gash in his throat and the blood that poured. She knew he was dead. They all were. "Sick bastards!" She screamed to the walls. "All of you! I hope you all burn in hell!" Tears strolling down her face. In both frustration and horror. She needed to get out. Get police or something.

She kept looking to see if there was anything sharp to cut her bindings. Noting a sharp edge in one of the boxes. It was a rusted tool. It appeared to be one of the box cutters that the employees use to get the supplies. Luckily for her someone left it behind.

She shuffled and scoot on her behind to reach with her hands to grab it. But it happened to be a few inches out of her reach. "C'mon!" She stretched her hands out again and tried to stretch out her fingers to at least nudge it towards her. But it only got pushed a little further from her hands. "God dammit!"
_______________________________________

Glamrock Freddy reached down and picked the scared child up. His body shaking violently. "N-n-no! N-n-not her!" He wailed. Oh poooooorrr Gregory, don't be scared little one. It would be fun for all of us. C'mon out and play with us. Your friends are waiting~

Gregory paled. Hiding his face in Glamrock Freddy's chest trying to hide tears and keep his face way from her. If she wanted to see the horror on it and get off. She won't get it from him. He felt Glamrock Freddy hold him tightly and try to soothe him as they continued to listen to her.

"What do you want from the kids? Especially Gregory." The bunny laughed wholeheartedly and in a low voice The source of life itself.