35

It felt like an eternity. Although it has been only a few minutes to an hour. The tears didn't stop flowing from his eyes. He doesn't know what to do anymore. He was lost. Roxy was gone and somehow taken by the bunny woman. 2 adults are dead. Jake and Christian are dead. He was alone.

Nobody knew that he was there and his only chances of getting home were gone. He couldn't get Roxy's horrific screams out of his mind. She was in agony and he couldn't do anything to stop it. He doesn't know what that bunny woman did to her. To make her change like that. It's almost as if she changed her entire personality. Instead of the spunky wolf, he met tonight. It was an entirely different person who happened to resemble Roxanne. The polar opposite of her. If she did that to Roxy, what else will she do? 

Negative thoughts pooled in his mind. His heart was racing and the pounding was pumping in his ears. 

Would he be next?

Would anyone find him?

Can somebody save him?

Will he be alone? Will he ever see his mom again?

What would she do to him if she found him? 

He imagined that she had thoughts of nastier and scarier acts of torture as he wasn't being an easy target for her. Therefore, ruining her "fun". 

"Gregory~" The voice singsonged. It almost clicked in his head but it strangely sounded a bit off. "Chica?"
It was in a sing-songy voice. "You're parents are looking for you." Were they? Are they here?

He wanted to run to her. Cry in her arms and ask what happened to Roxy. She could comfort him and whisper sweet words of comfort. Like his mom would. But something about her voice. It worried him. It was different.

"Gregory~ Where are you sweet thing?" He remained still. Something was wrong. Wrong with Chica. Her voice sounded... forced. Against better judgement, he ran to her leg and hugged her. "Chica! I'm glad it's you! S-s-something is wrong with Roxy. That bunny woman did something to her!" The chicken didn't respond. Remaining still. Deep gusts of air pushed through her shell's cracks. "Chica?" Looking up at her only for him to shrink back.

Their eyes stared back at him and they were not Chica's eyes.