28

"Time to bounce?" Bonnie asks. Gregory could see him shaking slightly. Maybe he was afraid of them? But why would he? "Hey, kid, you met Montgomery right?" "Y-yeah. Why?" "How fast can ya run?" "W-why?"

"Roxy!" Loud stomps accompanied the voice. Gregory shook with fear and clung to Roxanne. "Roxy what the hell wrong with ya?"

Roxanne growled. "Trying to make sure Gregory felt safe. Without ya scaring the hell out of him every 10 minutes." Gregory backed up from them as he was afraid they might start fighting. Bonnie noticed and patted his head "Don't worry. They won't start....they just argue. That's all." Bonnie looked up worried and tried to defuse the whole thing.

"Calm down, gator tator Roxy was trying help him that's all. If there is a killer we need to do what we could to protect the kid till morning."

"Help him by snagging him and running away? Seems convenient." "He's scared Monty! He doesn't need to be pressured. He needs comfort." Glamrock Freddy approached Bonnie and Gregory hearing him comfort the boy as the other two argued. "Well I wouldn't say I'm the best but I do whoop tail at bowling."

"Hello Bonnie," "Hey Fredbear. I see you got yourself in kind of a pickle." "Have you seen anything?" "I heard some noises when I was going to find Rox and figured it was the nightguard. I turned around and went somewhere else as I didn't want to deal with them."

"Gregory told me that one of them was killed. And there was a lady dressed in a bunny suit after him." Bonnie's ears stood straight up. Going stiff and a look of shock appearing on his face plates." "Oh geez. I didn't see a bunny lady. Or nightguard. I think there was supposed to be two on shift tonight."

"Two? But Gregory said he had seen one." "Maybe they were somewhere else when it happened or the security room." Bonnie suggested. "What about the kids?" Gregory looked away and felt sick. Glamrock Freddy lowered his head. "They were killed by the bunny." "All of them? There was at least 3."

Glamrock Freddy looked confused. "They 3 kids were Gregory, Christian and Jake. What do you mean?" "I saw some kids being lured away didn't ya hear?" "No. I didn't. And I doubt the guards did too."

"You think someone did that on purpose?" "She was communicating with someone but didn't see it. Probably a mic." "Oh man. 2 are dead and 3 more missing. This is bad."

Glamrock Chica heard what they discussed and held hands over her mouth. "How can this happen? Why would this happen?" "Maybe it's that bunny lady. Maybe she had to do something with this."

"What do you mean?" "Maybe she knows a thing or two about this place. A way to figure out how it works. How we work..." He said with worry.

You are not wrong. Not entirely, anyway. Hahaha.

They all jumped when the intercom. Gregory flinched and clung onto Glamrock Freddy. "N-no." He cried. "It's Ok little one. It's Ok."

Hello Gregory. I see you are doing well. Hmmm. And I see you made some friends too. How sweet~ I'll make a ya deal Fredbear. Give him to me and no one gets hurt. Easy as that.

Glamrock Freddy growled. "What about the ones you killed?"

The only response given was laughter.