4

Y/n's POV-

"Have you heard from Taehyung recently?" My friend Jimin asks as he flips through the channels on the tv. "Yeah, we just hung out the other night actually." I say and he looks over at me with a shocked expression on his face. "Nari actually let you two hang out?" I instantly scoffs. "I don't care if she likes it or not. I've known Tae way longer and she doesn't scare me."

Jimin lets out a laugh. "Oh I bet. You're kinda scary." He says and I nod, already knowing that I was. Well... "Yes, very scary." We both laugh, knowing I wasn't in fact very scary at all.

"How is he?" Jimin asks, giving up on the tv. "Not that great. I can tell he's really hurting. She's awful man." I say, thinking back to the other night when he nearly burst into tears in front of me. "I don't know why he puts up with it, I really don't." Jimin sighs and I shake my head. "I have no idea either I could never." I say, leaning back into the couch.

"He needs someone who will treat him right. You two totally should have dated back in high school. I know you two had a thing." Jimin says, winking over at me. I shake my head, blushing in embaressment as I remembered back to 10th grade when I had a huge crush on Tae. I'm not sure if he felt the same way or not but that didn't matter now, it was in the past.

"Yeah, no." I say, letting out a slight laugh. "You'd definitely treat him so much better though." Jimin says. "Anything would be better then how he's treated now." I say, feeling bad as I thought about it. "Oh one hundred percent." Jimin agreed before going onto his phone. I let out a breath as I thought back to the other night.

Tae is hurting so bad and I just wish I could help. I hate seeing him like this. He deserves so much better...

I hope he's okay right now.
---

Tae's POV~

Currently I was laying in bed wondering what the fuck went wrong. We were just watching a movie and next minute she flipping out on me, screaming in my face. I was quite use to this but sometimes when it just happened out of the blue I have no idea what caused it. She can be fine one minute and the next, who knows what happened.

"Just leave me alone!" Nari yelled, frantically moving around the room as if looking for something. "Literally what happened? Weren't we just okay?" I ask, standing there in complete disbelief. She stopped and turned to me then as she looked at me, she scoffed. "Okay? Dude literally I want to punch you right now, get out of my face."

I was stunned by Nari's words. Never once had she hit me nor said anything about doing so, so to hear it was a bit shocking. "What is your problem, seriously!" Nari shook her head as she grabbed her purse and started to walk out of the room. "Nari, stop." I say, my voice slightly raised. I never raised my voice, not unless I was mad and with Nari, that happened quite easily.

"What?!" She shot back, nearly screaming. "What is your problem?" I repeat, my voice shaken. "My problem? What's your problem? I saw your phone." Nari says and my eyebrows furrow. "What are you talking about?" I ask and she instantly scoffs.

"During the movie. I saw your phone go off and I saw it was from y/n." I go to speak but she cuts me off. "I told you not to talk to her anymore. What, are you two besties again or something?" She laughs, her words anything but friendly. I looked her dead in the eyes and spoke.

"Yeah, we are."

"I told you that we are just friends and I'm not gonna stop talking to my friend I've known since the 2nd grade. She's actually very nice. Maybe you'd know that if you weren't so rude to her all the time." I say, now very upset.

Nari stared at me, her hand on her hip and her mouth slightly open. "What, are you gonna be fucking her soon too? Is she nice at that too?"

I was in shock at Nari's words and at her behavior. What right did she have to be angry when she's the one who always went out with a bunch of guys and on top of that, has cheated. I never have and I never would and yet she doesn't trust me.

"You're ridiculous." I scoff, not even wanting to look at her anymore. "Whatever dude." Nari huffed as she left the room and soon after I heard the front door slam. I didn't even care. I didn't want her here and I didn't want to be around her.

She was dilusional. Y/n was just my close friend, nothing more nothing less. I've never given Nari a reason not to trust me and yet she still accuses me of these absurd things. She is crazy, very crazy.

I would never understand it. You can be the best significant other in the world and it still won't be enough. Why is it never enough?

I let out a long sigh as I pulled out my phone. To my surprise, I saw a text from Nari.

Nari~: You're worthless. I hate you. I hope you know that.

I scoff but on the inside I felt my chest tighten and my heart ache. How can she just say these things so easily? She didn't really love me and I'm almost  positive she never had. You don't treat someone you love this way.

I erase the message and scroll down to the next contact; y/n.

My eyes water as I type out my message.

"H.b.n.a"
Our code for when I needed someone really badly. When I didn't wanna be alone because of how much I was hurting.

In simpler terms; "Hurt By Nari Again."