6

Tae's POV~

My eyes widened as Nari walked in, her eyes wide as she stared at y/n who looked just as shocked. I felt fear rise within me as I waited for someone to say something, anything. "Uh, what are you doing here?" Nari asked, her words anything but happy. Before I could speak, Y/n did.

"I'm here visiting my friend, didn't know that was such a crime." Nari looked stumped by y/n's response. "Why is she in my house, Taehyung?" Nari asked, her eyes now hard on me as she ignored y/n's answer. "I was just leaving. Night." Y/n says as she pushes past Nari and heads out.

I held my breath as I waited for the shit storm that was to come next. "Took what I said literally, huh? So how was it?" Nari asked. "How was what?" I asked, not knowing what she was going on about. "You fucking her. Why else would she be over here at this time?" Nari asks, a look of anger on her face.

"You're crazy." I say in disbelief. "Am I?" "Yes, yes you are." I confirm and Nari scoffs. "So then why was she here? You know how I feel about her." She says and I can't help but to let out a sigh. I was so sick of doing this. "She's my friend, Nari. I'm allowed to hang out with people. Why do you even care? You literally told me you hate me." In which her response was a long exaggerated sigh.

"I'm tired of doing this with you Taeehyung." "I'm not doing anything. You're the one making something out of nothing." I say as I push my hair back from my eyes. "Do you even love me?" Nari asks, stepping closer to me. "You know I do." I sigh out and a smile appears on her lips.

"Then stop talking to her, please. I don't like it, baby." Nari says, her words soft. I felt a twinge in my heart. I didn't want to stop talking to y/n, not again. She was the only thing keeping me sane these days. "I won't do that, I'm sorry." I say and Nari's face changes. Her once soft eyes turned cold and her lips curled up into a smirk.

"Then get out."

"What do you mean get out? This is my place too." I say and she shakes her head. "I don't care. Get out." I let out a laugh as I walked towards the room, pulling out my phone and scrolling down to one of my buddy's numbers. I click call and wait as it rings.

"Hey man, what's up?" My friend Namjoon asks as he picks up. "Mind If I crash at your place for a bit?" And i'm instantly greeted with a happy "Of course!" "Okay, I'll see you in ten." I say before hanging up and going to gather my things.

"Who was that? Where are you going?" I hear Nari say from behind me. "Don't worry about it." That seemed to make her mad as she gripped my shoulder and yanked me back. "You better not be going to stay with y/n." She says. I scoff and yank my shoulder out of her grasp. "You're never happy, are you? You tell me to leave and now you're not satisfied because you don't where I'm going. How about you just worry about dealing with your own problems before you try to control what I do." I say, my words harsh as I snatch up my bag and walk out the front door, ignoring Nari's screams behind me.

I couldn't keep doing this every single day. I was so tired of it. I didn't want to snap but I had been dealing with and holding it in for so long and I couldn't do it anymore. She deserves to feel like a shitty person because she is one. I know that was harsh but I just didn't care anymore.
-

I got in my car and drove over to my friend's house. Once I got there I noticed quite a few cars in the driveway. I wasn't shocked though. Namjoon was quite popular back in high school and in college so he had a lot of friends. Shaking the thought I headed inside.

"Hey!" Namjoon said as soon as he saw me, a huge smile appearing on his face. "Hey man." I said, trying to sound excited even though I was just overall in a bad mood. I looked around the room to see all of our mutual friends. Our buddies Jimin, Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok, and Yoongi. Then of course some of their girlfriends were there as well.

"Everything okay?" Namjoon asked and I could tell he was worried. He and everyone else knew about Nari so I'm sure he already knew what was wrong but felt the need to ask anyway. "You know, same old same old." I sigh as I set my bag down and make my way over to the empty seat in the room.

I looked around again, taking in the happy couples and that just made me feel worse. Everyone else gets to be so happy and I'm miserable. Yay. "Now that Tae is here we should totally drink or something! I'm sure that will make him feel better." Jungkook said with a huge smile. Everyone seemed to agree and be up for the idea.

"Should I call Y/n to come too?" Jimin asked and my ears perked up at the mention of Y/n. "Totally! I haven't seen her in forever!" Namjoon said smiling widely. Oh yeah, Namjoon had a huge crush on y/n. He had since as long as I can remember. I remember introducing the two and ever since then Namjoon's had a thing for her.

"Okay, I'm on it." Jimin says as he pulls out his phone and calls her. I assumed she agreed as soon as I heard Jimin say "Great, see you soon bunny!" That was the nickname he had given her back in 5th grade when they met. She had lost her lucky bunny she had brought to school and Jimin helped her find it and after that they became friends and that's where the nickname came from. It was weird but hey, whatever works for them.

I looked over to see Namjoon cheesing hard as hell. He was definitely very excited that y/n was coming over. "I have to go fix my hair!" He called out before fleeing from the room. I shook my head as some of the others laughed. "He's hopeless." Yoongi's girlfriend giggles as she leans back into Yoongi's chest.

For some reason, the thought of y/n coming here tonight sorta made me nervous. Probably because I was a bit scared to face her after what happened with Nari. I felt awful. I'd have to apologize once she gets here. I just hope she's not upset because that's the last thing I want.

Snapping out of my thoughts I hear Namjoon yell frantically "She's here!" as he ran to grab the door. I watched as he fixed his clothes and patted down his hair before throwing the front door open and running out, probably to get to her car before she could even get out. I laughed to myself as I leaned back into the couch.

It was going to be a long night.