7

Within a couple minutes, Namjoon came back with Y/n walking in front of him. Her h/c hair was slightly messy before she proceeded to run her fingers softly over it, fixing it. "Hey bunny!" Jimin called out as he hopped up, running to her side. Namjoon frowned slightly as Jimin pulled her away, leading her over to all of us.

I looked up and our eyes met. She greeted me with a warm smile. I felt instantly relieved. She wasn't upset with me after all. "Hey." She says as she sits down in the empty chair next to me, letting her car keys fall onto the marble counter top. "Hey, I'm so sorry about earlier." I say and she waves her hand up. "It's totally okay. She's crazy, I was already aware of that. It's not your fault." She laughs as she moves her hair behind her ear and gives me a reassuring smile.

"Thanks for not getting mad." I say and she shakes her head. "Of course. It's all good." she laughs and before I can think to say anything else, Namjoon pushes his way into the conversation. "You look great tonight, y/n." He says as he leans against the counter on the other side of her. "Thanks, so do you." Y/n says and she knew exactly what she was doing too. She already knew Namjoon liked her, she had for years when he first told her and was rejected because y/n had a boyfriend at the time.

"Really?" Namjoon asks, smiling widely. "Totally. So good I could kiss you." She says and I can't tell if she's joking or not. The others made a loud "Ohhhh" Noise in the back, cheering on the situation. Namjoon's eyes widen. "You wanna?" Some of the others began to laugh. "Sure." She shrugged and Namjoon's eyes grew ten sizes bigger. "Wait really?" Namjoon asked in disbelief. Y/n merely shrugged again as she cracked a smile.

I never understood the two of them. After y/n broke up with her boyfriend, her and Namjoon flirted back and forth constantly but they never dated. Now they continue to flirt with each other even though I overheard Y/n one time tell Jimin she liked someone else, someone secret. I don't think even Jimin knew who it was.

To this day, I have no idea who it is and we're supposed to be best friends. I didn't push it though because if she wanted me to know she'd have told me so I wasn't gonna force it out of her. It was her business anyway.

"Okay! We should go somewhere private then." Namjoon said, a whole ass smirk on his face. Y/n laughed as she stood up. "Alright, let's go." And that was enough to have Namjoon fleeing towards his bedroom. Y/n looked over at me and shrugged with a slight crooked smile on her face before following Namjoon.

Once the two of them were gone the others began to gossip. "Do you really think they're going to make out?" Jin asks, grinning from ear to ear. "Who knows. Maybe they're going through their annual phase of wanting to rip each others clothes off." Hoseok says and I tilt my head.

"That's really a thing?" I ask and Jungkook laughs. "Yeah, why? Are you jealous? We didn't forget that time in 10th grade when you liked y/n. Maybe you still do." Instantly I felt my cheeks heat in embarrassment. "Hey, shut up." I say and a couple of the others laugh.

Okay, it was true. I had liked y/n back in high school but she didn't feel the same way so nothing ever happened. Besides, that was in the past. I'm with Nari now. "Oh yeah, I forgot y/n doesn't know. Not sure why you never said anything but hey, whatever." Jungkook laughed before standing up. "Now let's drink!"
-

Nearly twenty minutes later Namjoon's bedroom door opened and out walked Namjoon and Y/n, looking just as they had when they walked in. "So, how was it?" Yoongi's girlfriend asked and Namjoon smirked. "We made out! I even got to grab a boob." He said proudly and y/n scoffed. "Yeah, in your dreams." She said and sat back down. "What actually happened?" Jimin asked and y/n shook her head and looked over at Namjoon.

"We played mancala, and he lost." I couldn't help but to laugh. I guess y/n really was just messing with him. He was use to it though and at this point, I don't think he even took it too literally. I think he understands y/n and him will only ever be just friends but he won't give up completely. Namjoon was a fighter.

"Now, let's drink. I'm horny for getting wasted right now." Y/n said as she reached for one of the drinks hoseok had made. I sipped at the drink I already had and ignored the buzzing in my pocket. Nari was blowing up my phone and she had been since I left.

I wasn't going to answer though. I was angry and I just didn't want to deal with it. All I wanted was to have fun with my friends and not have to think about anything. That's all I wanted right now and that's exactly what I was going to do.
-
Y/n' POV~

A couple hours had passed and at this point the wasted people were passed out and I, who was only slightly drunk, was trying to take care of the very drunk and sad Tae who was currently crying over his horrible bitch of a girlfriend.

"Why does she hate me? What did I do to deserve this? Where did I go wrong?" He sobbed, clinging onto my shirt. There was no point in trying to talk rationally with him seeing as he wasn't even thinking rationally to begin with.

"Let's get you over to the couch, okay." I say, stumbling a bit as I tried to carry him. Tae willingly stood up and managed to get to the couch. As I went to help him, he moved slightly and I lost my balance, falling forward.

I gasped as I opened my eyes to see Tae's face only inches from mine.

"I-i'm sorry." He stuttered, his face growing redder. "It's fine." I say, a hiccup interrupting my words. Maybe I was drunker then I realized. I move back and fall into the spot next to Tae. "You know, you really do deserve better." I say, turning my head to face tae. His eyes met mine as we both drunkenly stared at one another.

"I just love her so much." He says, gasping slightly as a sob threatens to come out. "I know you do but you don't deserve this pain. You're losing who you are by staying with her and I don't want to see you disappear completely. That would break my heart." I say, my words slurring a bit.

A single tear falls from Tae's eye. "I don't want to lose myself either. I just don't know what else to do." He says and I move my hand, resting it on his before I speak, my voice soft.

"Let me save you."