17

Tae's pov~

I sat in the car waiting for y/n for what felt like forever. I was worried. I had no idea what was going on right now but I couldn't bring myself to go inside.

I didn't want to see Nari with him. Hell, I didn't want to see Nari at all.

As I stared at the door my chest tightened when I saw y/n finally emerge. As she walked to the car she held her head up high, a smirk on her lips.

"What was that?! What did you do?" I ask frantically as soon as she opens the door. Y/n looked at me and simply smiled.

"I told that bitch off."

I stared at her for a second before I let out a breath. "I don't even wanna know. Just thank you." Y/n smiles and nods. "She won't bother you anymore. I promise."

I watched as y/n started the car then we drove off. The whole car ride home I sat and wondered what y/n possibly could have said. I didn't mind that she had did it because whatever she said Nari definitely deserved.

I was grateful y/n was sticking up for me. Definitely the best friend I could ever ask for. I was thankful for her. I don't know what I would do without her crazy ass.
——
When we got home, y/n headed to the bathroom to change and I went to my room. I wanted a second alone to breathe.

So much had happened lately and through everything I'm just happy that I have y/n. Not many people will stick by you these days so it's nice to have that one person who will.

I would forever be grateful for that.

I just wondered what it was that she had said to Nari. I wasn't gonna ask or bring up it simply because I didn't want to talk about her, but I still was curious.

My attention was captured as I heard a knock on the front door. I stood up and walked over to it, peeking through the peep hole before I opened it.

Standing there was Namjoon. I opened the door and was instantly pulled into a hug. "Hey man, how are you?" He asked as he squeezed the air from my body. I managed out an "I'm okay."

Namjoon pulled back and stared at me for a moment before his attention was flicked over to y/n who had just came out of the bathroom. "Oh hey Namjoon." She says, flashing a big smile.

"Hey!" He says as he hops to her, flinging his arms around her. "What are you doing here?" Y/n asked as she hugged him back. "I came to see if Tae was okay and thankfully he is. Seeing you is just a bonus." Namjoon smiled brightly as he pulled away.

"Well hey, now that you're here we should all hang." Y/n smiled as she looked over at me as if for approval on the suggestion. "Fine by me." I say and she smiles as she guides Namjoon over to the couch.

I follow them over and take a seat across from Y/n. Namjoon was already starting up a conversation on how y/n looked very beautiful today and how he loved the shirt she was wearing.

I watched the two of them, not feeling the need to butt in. They were having a moment anyway so I just sat and listened. I didn't feel like talking much anyway.

I was honestly just ready to go to sleep. I was exhausted and seeing Nari today had taken a toll on me. Although I hadn't spoke to her, just seeing her ruined my mood and drained all of my happiness away.

Heart break was exhausting. Some days I didn't even want to get out of bed. I didn't want to be around people, and quite honestly, I just didn't want to exist. If I didn't exist I couldn't be in pain and that's what I wanted.

Not to be in pain...

After a couple hours of talking Namjoon decided to head out, leaving just y/n and I again.

It was around 10pm now and I could tell y/n was tired by the amount of times she had yawned in the past five minutes. "Did you wanna head to bed?" I ask and without even giving it much thought y/n said yeah.

We had went back to our previous sleeping positions, y/n on the bed and me on the floor. After exchanging our goodnights, we went to bed.

———
"Tae are you here?" Y/n asks, her voice raised from the other room. "I'm in here!" I call out and after a moment y/n enters the room with a look of confusion on her face.

"What's the matter?" I ask, setting aside my laptop and giving her my full attention. "I have to talk to you about something." She says as she makes her way over to me.

The look in her eyes told me it was something important and that worried me. "What is it?" I ask as she sits down on the bed beside me.

Y/n looked over at me, her eyes big and glossy. I was taken back as she laid her hand on top of mine. "What are you doing?" I ask as she began to lean closer to me.

"Tae, I need to tell you something important." She says as she continues to lean towards me. "W-what is it?" I was getting nervous as she got closer and closer.

"I want you...In every single way possible." She whispers as her lips press to mine. My eyes widened in shock. Without giving myself time to think, I began kissing her back. My hands went from her face, to her neck, to her body.

She pulled back and cracked a crooked smile. Then her lips attached to my neck, kissing then sucking. I couldn't seem to breathe.

"Y/n-"

I pushed her back then kissed her again, this time passionately. Her hands roamed my body as mine did to hers. One by one, pieces of our clothing came off, our bodies tangling into one.

"Tae..."

"Tae!"

—-
A/n:: hehe👀 I hope everyone had an amazing day and thank you so much for being here <3