11

3rd person pov~

Taehyung sat there, his heart breaking in his chest as his friends saw the image flashed on his phone screen. A photo that shattered his heart into a million pieces, destroying him.

"Oh my god." Was all y/n could manage out as she sat there, shocked. Namjoon said nothing, not knowing what he even could say at a moment like this. "Who sent you that?" Y/n then asked, her now shocked expression turning angry. "I don't know. It's an unknown number." Tae said, his voice shaking, on the verge of tears.

"I'm so sorry Tae." Y/n said, leaning forward and pulling Taehyung into a tight hug. He collapsed into her arms, tears threatening to spill from his eyes. His heart was shattering into a million pieces as he tried to keep it together.

He didn't want his friends to see him like this, and he didn't want to make a scene in public. "It's okay, it's gonna be okay." Y/n said, her voice soft as she held onto Taehyung, rocking the two of them gently back and forth.

Tae gripped onto y/n's sweatshirt, not wanting to let go. He was hurt, betrayed, heartbroken. He had felt this pain before and he had never wanted to feel it again. But he had, and he was.

"I'm gonna take him out to the car. I'm sorry." Y/n says and Namjoon shakes his head, letting them know it was okay. Y/n guided Tae towards the exit and over to Namjoon's car. When they got inside, Tae broke down in tears.

"How could she do this again? She promised me she wouldn't!" Tae sobbed, his voice a mix of pain and anger. "I hate her. I hate that I love her when all she does is hurt me. I hate her so much." Tae sobs, burying his head in his hands.

Y/n's heart broke for him. He didn't deserve this. Tae was an amazing person and he deserved only the best and Nari, well she wasn't that.

"I have to talk to her, I have to know why." Tae said, his voice desperate. Y/n knew it wouldn't go well if Taehyung went to see her. It would just hurt him worse and she didn't want that.

"Tae, I dont think you-" "I'm going. Get Namjoon. I need to go home." Tae said, his adrenaline high as he felt the anger coursing through his veins. Y/n let out a breath before heading inside to get Namjoon.

She just knew, this wasn't going to end well.
-
Tae's POV~

"Thanks, and sorry." I said before getting out of the car and rushing inside my apartment, ready to unleash hell on Nari. I was pissed. No, I was beyond pissed. I was seeing red.

When I got inside I headed straight for my room, flinging the door open. What I was faced with made my stomach turn. There nari was, in MY bed, with not one, but two guys. Two!

"You better wake the fuck up!" I yelled, my voice deep and laced with venom as I ripped the blankets off of the three sleeping bodies. As they each woke up, their eyes widened with fear, every last one of them.

"Baby, I can-" But there was no way in hell I was letting her finsih. "Get the fuck out of my house." I demand, my eyes glaring down the two half naked men. The men waste no time in scurrying away. As much as I wanted to kill them both, all I could think about was the pain and rage I felt when I looked at Nari who sat there, shocked.

"What the fuck." Was all I could manage to say. "It's not what It looks like." Nari says, her words panicked. "Yeah? Then what the fuck is it? There isn't many reasons you'd be naked in bed with two men now is there?" I say, shaking from the rage.

"Baby I swear, we didn't do anything." But I wasn't stupid. I had eyes. I saw everything I needed to and I wouldn't let her deceive me. "Get out of my house, we're done." I say, my words as serious as they had ever been.

I couldn't believe I was actually doing it. Never in my life had I imagined I would actually do it but I was too blinded by the anger I felt to care.

"You can't be serious. You're breaking up with me? I swear it wasn't what It looked like. I love you baby I didn't do anything, okay. Please, let's just talk." But I didn't care to hear it. She disgusted me. I didn't even want to look at her.

"Get out!" I yell, every bone in my body full of rage. Nari looked defeated. Then she grinned. "Whatever. They gave me better sex then you ever have." She said then quickly added, "I hope you know that no one will ever love you. You're worthless."

As she walked away, I had to hold back the sob that threatened to spill from my lips. As soon as I heard the front door shut, I broke down.

I couldn't stop the tears. They just kept coming. My heart was completely broken. I know I had needed to do this for so long but now that I had, my heart felt heavy. I felt nothing but pain.

I not only hated Nari for how she treated me or that she cheated on me multiple times, but most of all I hated her because she made me love her just to completely destroy me. To ruin my life and make me believe she loved me when all she wanted was to break me and my self esteem down.

Most of all, I hated myself. I hated that I stayed with her. I hated that I let her walk all over me to the point that she never stopped. I hate that I let her stay in my life after everything and the worst of all,

I hate myself for still loving her.

_
-
-
-

A/n: I'm so sorry!!! I've been working like crazy and honestly, updating just slips my mind. I'll try to be better with it! I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far!!