29*

A couple weeks had passed and y/n and I were good, great even.

I was glad she wasn't upset about the situation with Nari. Now that all of that was over with I could focus all of my attention on y/n.

Tonight I was staying over at her place since I hadn't been there in awhile and I was excited.

I had just pulled up in front of her house and was getting ready to go inside as I saw y/n standing in the doorway ready to greet me.

"Hey." Y/n says happily as I make my way up the stairs and to her. "Hey." I say as I pull her into a hug right away.

I had just seen her a couple days ago and I already missed her so much.

"You can get it ready I just have to make a call for work then we can watch something." Y/n says as she pulls out her phone.

I walk over to the couch and set my bag aside before I sit down.

I turn on tv as I make myself comfortable on the couch before flipping through channels, looking for something for us to watch.

After about ten minutes y/n returns and sits down right beside me on the couch, instantly leaning into my side.

We cuddle up together and put on a movie. This was honestly one of our favorite things to do. Mainly because it gave us a legit reason to be all cuddled up.

Halfway through the movie y/n mentions ordering dinner so we do. We end up getting Chinese which y/n seemed to be very excited for.

As we ate we watched the movie while making small talk. Honestly, I don't really remember much of the movie.

Once the movie had ended and we finished up our food, we decided to just sit on the couch and talk.

"How has work been?" I ask as I brush my hand gently up and down y/n's back while she laid on my chest.

"It's been okay. Some days are busier then others." She says as she looks up at me. "How has your been?" She then asks.

"Same old same old. Nothing too special." Honestly, work was getting boring. I mean of course it was never really fun to begin with but still.

"Being an adult sucks." She says and I'm fast to agree. "It definitely does but hey, we can do whatever we want when we want."

"Yeah but that's the only good part really. Bills and other stuff just really sucks." We both laughed at that because it was true.

"It's crazy to think we use to be so young and never had a care in the world. We wanted to grow up so badly and for what?" Y/n says.

I agreed. As a kid I always wanted to get older like life would be so much better but I never knew I had it so good as a kid.

That's the sad reality.

"But hey, at least we've always had each other. That's the one thing that hasn't changed." Y/n says and her words make my heart happy.

"That's true." I say as I smile down at her. She grins as she leans her head back down on my chest and smiles.

"Guess what?" Y/n suddenly says. "Hm?" "I really like you." she says. I can't help but to laugh a bit.

"I already know that." I say and she sits up and looks at me. "No Tae, I really really like you. So much it's scary."

We both stared at each other for a moment without saying anything.

I stood up before pulling her up as well. "I really really like you more." I grin as I lean forward and peck her lips.

When I go to pull away she pulls me back in, kissing me again. This time with more passion then before.