◉ ◉ ◉

A/N

Hello aking mga sinta!

You've finally reached the end of Reus & Astraia's story. I just want to extend my gratitude to each and everyone who takes time to read this story despite of my lack of ability and knowledge in writing; I am well aware of how cringe it was to read either the occurrences of the latter flinched you as well as kung paano mag-isip ang mga characters.

I know some of you hates Aia of how she think along the story. Sabihin na nating marupok ang bida o 'di kaya'y tanga. However, I really intended to make her that way— yep!

It is relatable to anyone in reality, there are times wherein we're confused, who to believe, what to believe, at sa huli'y paghihinayang. And about being pregnant at the young age (well young pa rin yung college) out of wedlock, I won't recommend that thing on you guys, sobrang hirap magpalaki ng anak (choss, as if may anak) seriously, it's just from what I have observed from my parents and the society. The rate of teenage pregnancy is increasing that's arduously happening in the country. Nakakabahala at sana'y bababa pagrating ng araw; to teenagers out there (maghunos-dili kayo) Well okay lang na magka-jowa basta know your limitations always, palaging isaalang-alang ang bukas at mararamdaman ng inyong mga magulang.

Especially Nereus for being that Asshat (sorry for the word) for asking Aia the abort thingy, I know sobrang mali talaga ang word na 'yan, oo, 'wag na wag tutularan!

Tho, I created them upang mag silbing leksiyon sa iba na okay lang magkamali, basta ikaw babangon at babangon pa rin at matuto sa pagkakamali na 'yon.

2020 when I first published and finished the whole story, but then, this 2022, July 16 when I realized I have to edit and re-write it dahil ang gulo-gulo ng storya, and July 30; natapos rin.

Sa wakas. . .

Daghang Salamat, for all of your support! I really appreciate those who sent me messages to not unpublished this one instead of editing it, those who encouraged me to write again and to not lose hope on bleeding my pen, you really made a great contribution throughout my journey.

— Sinta ♡(> ਊ <)♡

1 4 3

Aia & Nereus: "Adios."

ᜉᜀᜎᜋ᜔