Can't Handle The Beauty

I walked the crowded halls of Ashville High. I slip through everyone easily. I get to my locker and punched in the code. Today is going to be a long day. Firstly, I was starving when I came to school. My phone cord decided to obey gravity so it fell out of my phone. Therefore my phone died and the alarm never went off. Secondly I accidentally put on a shirt my mom bought me, and its pinkPink I tell you! Like seriously it's the most disgusting color I have even seen. 

            With that being said I head to the locker room to change my cloths. Luckily I left my extra shirt in my locker. It was one that I really liked. It is a black shirt with the words 'Does it look like I care?' in bloody red letters.  I threw the pink shirt in the trash on my way out. I show clear disdain for it as I watched it drop into the trash bin. I walk through the halls once again and head to AP English. I walk into class just as the late bell rings. As the teacher looks up he scowls.

"Can you inform me as to why you're late Miss. Alexi?" Mr. Sophomore inquires.

"Yes." I say.

    He stared at me for a while. I think he was expecting an answer. I don't know why though, he's not getting one. I walk over to me seat. I then plopped down into my seat before leaning back and putting my feet up on the table. Everyone in class stared at me. Finally the teacher spoke.

"You said you could tell me why you were late."                              

"I said I could, not that I would."

"Detention!" he yelled as he rips out a slip.

"You can't give me detention; I came in two seconds before the late bell rung. Therefore you have no reason to punish me."

    He looks up and stuttered. He technically could for being rude but he's not the brightest crayon in the pack. Obviously he was incapable of speaking as the moment. I sighed and took out my phone. I began playing piano tiles. The volume was off so I don't interrupt the class.  I can be benevolent. I have a bit of a reputation at this school. A lot of rumors go around but they're all lies. I am subject to being very aloof at this school. No one has had the guts to come up to me since I punched Barbie in the face on my first day of school. As I tried to beat my best score I heard Mr. Sophomore's drone on and on in the back of my head. He's like a computer, you can hear it running, but you tend to block it out. I'll find out what he was talking about later.

    The bell rings and I get up from my seat. Stuffing my phone in my pocket I head for the door. Maybe I should explain some stuff while I'm heading to Math. I have this thing where in order to be able to remember what your said I have to be doing something else. Not in a conversation, but like a lecture. Like if I think back I can replay everything he said in my head. I usually replay all my classes for the day in my head while I'm sitting on my bed doing homework. They call me a prodigy student. People always wonder how I never listen but still have the best grade in every class.

            As I'm walking the halls after History class, a squeaky voice stops me in my tracks. Not her again, she is one annoying witch. All she does is walk around and bully people to get to the top. Obviously she was quiet successful until I came along. I'm a girl who never puts up with anyone.

 "Who do you think you are?" She all but screeches in my ear.

"I am Luki Alexi daughter of Dan Alexi and Violet Thorn." I stated in a sarcastic voice. I'm actually adopted but I never knew who my biological parents were. Apparently they couldn't take care of me because they were poor. I don't mind though, Mum and Dad are the best.

"I rule this school you rodent! You can't just talk to my father like that!" Did I mention that my English teacher is her father?

"Oh go away Barbie; no one wants to hear you shout nonsense they don't care about."

"I'm certainly no barbie, you're the one who should stay away from the mirror." She laughs. 

"I know, I don't think they're able to handle my beautiful appearance." I stated smugly.

"Ugh!" she shouted and stomps off. I've pretty much mastered the art of taking her down. Not that I had to, it's comes with the package. I sighed and shook my head. Some people never stop. I hoped on my motorcycle and sped off to the place my family and I have populated for over 7 years.

A/N: I'm back people! I've been busy lately but I finally got around to it. Hope you like it. :)

Luki Alexi: