The Bummer of Being a Presidents Daughter

My dad has just given me my freedom. I can now go anywhere within a five mile radius of our house. The first thing I wanna do is get some ice cream. I love my dad but he can be a bit over protective. I can handle myself. Its not like I'm gonna get kidnapped or anything.

I walk in haste with my toffee and caramel ice cream. I have to be home by sunset. Which is in twenty minutes. I here foot steps behind me. They are soft, but I can still tell they're coming from a big person. I whip around only to be grabbed by my auburn hair.

"Hello there, Crystal." He speaks. A hand goes behind his back.

"Who are you? How do you know my name? Get off me you creep!" I might have taken a bit self defense. But it definitely wasn't for some thrice my size. This dude has got a serious addiction to the gym.

He takes a cloth and places it on my nose. Be for he can I hold my breath. It takes about I can't hold it very long. I end up holding it from so long that I pas out without the help of the chemical. Some help that was. I thought as I fell into the darkness.

I wake up in what looks like an unkept basement. The walls are stained a and filthy. The air is stale. I see the stairs that lead up hurriedly, I begin climbing them. My body aches in pain with every movement. I'm almost to the top when it gives way and I go crashing down ten feet, hitting the floor hard with my back. Wood splinters prick my arms and legs.

The door above reveals the same man that took me. He is actually quite handsome. Although true beauty comes from the inside. Which he obviously lacks. Funny thing is, I've seen him before. Not sure where though. He's like one of those people everyone hears about but their forgotten anyway. 

I stare at him as he puts down a latter and climbs down. He walks towards me and stands about three feet away. He doesn't speak. He stands there, almost as if to study me. I give him a steady glare in return. His foot lifts off the ground before he takes a fast step forward. I blink at him slowly, not at all surprised by his sudden movements.

"Ah, fearless are you?" It's not a question, simply a statement.

"No," I shrug. "Just observant."

"Interesting. So, what would you want in exchange for secrets?"

"It depends on the questions, and the prizes." I say with a smirk. 

"Give me the more humiliating secrets of Justin Keith, and I will get you anything who desire?"

"Do you really think that I'd  give a creepy guy like you top secret info on my own father?"

"Surely you must spite your father in some way. Every teenager does at one point." He says.

"Well, hate to break it to you; okay not really, but I'm not even close to a normal teenager." 

I rush towards him, my right fist meeting his face. I push him to the side while he's stunned. This causes him to lose his balance and fall to the floor. I then climb up the ladder as swiftly as humanly possible. I stop to take in my surroundings, but only long enough to figure of that I'm in the kitchen of an old house. The front door is painfully obvious. No, really. There's a sign above the door that reads 'Welcome to the front door.'  Who does that? No matter, I better get going. 

I rush out the door and scan my surroundings. Surprisingly I'm only about a twenty minute walk from the city. Ten minutes while running, which I need to do if I wanna escape. I take a deep breath a begin running. I step into the streets panting, only to be pulled back into the shrubs. I fight with my attacker for a good three minutes. Suddenly I am hit in the head from behind. I sigh, here we go again.