Explanation

The Valg war ended 200 years ago. Nehemia is Aelin and Rowan's 17 year old daughter. She has Ashryver eyes but looks like Rowan in every other way. She has Rowan's powers but can shift into a human like Aelin can.

Aelin can shift between her human and fae forms once again. Her human form looks 18 years old for some reason. Her water power has grown and she can generate water and manipulate it but it is much easier to extract water from places. Her fire power is diminished, but it is a lot stronger than many others' have.

Gavriel never died, neither did Connall. Vaughn also found Terrasen's court and rejoined the Cadre, now with both Rowan and Lorcan as leaders, and following Aelin.

Aelin realised that Maeve had hurt both Gavriel and Fenrys so much that they no longer recognised their own mating bond. She figures out that the two males are mates but decides not to say anything and just let them figure it out when they are ready.

Aelin and Rowan both have made certain that Nehemia can protect herself but Aelin and Nehemia are both secretly getting training from faeries. They have a training session each week and they usually train as humans so that they get stronger and can see the techniques in their human forms. It's also easier to do things in an immortal body when you've practiced in a mortal one, than it is to do things the other way round.

The pair of ladies are on their way to this weeks training session (in their human forms, as per usual) with 3 faeries that have gone extinct in Erilea. They are from another world where Illyrian are common; Prythian. Aelin and Nehemia often learn how to use Illyrian combat styles from the only male in the group, whilst the 2 females teach them about Prythian's history and what has been happening now (they know this because somehow they have a book that keeps updating itself on the current events in Prythian-magic, am I right?).

Before they can arrive however they appear in a room filled with strangers. This immediately sends their brains into "assassin mode" and take in every detail within a split second of arriving and realise they are in a room filled with every High Lord, High Lady, Lady, and all their courts. 

The 2 pretend to be wealthy and ignorant ladies of a coastal town; Mrs Lillian Gordaina, and her (unwed) sister Ms Dianna Brackyn. They are shackled and sent to a room to wait in while the courts deliberate on what to do. During the time the courts are fighting over their fates, the girls easily remove their shackles and manage to tell Rowan what happened through the mating bond.

I'm not sure if the mating bond works the same way in each world, but in this AU, it works like it does in the ACoTaR universe.

The ladies then decide to just wreak havoc on the courts of Prythian and have some fun before they drop any of the many bombshells. How else would they spend their time waiting? After all, Nehemia may look like Rowan and have his same powers, but she is and will forever be her mothers daughter. Whether or not that was a good or bad thing was heavily debated throughout Orynth castle and a few courts outside of it.

''~-._.-~''

This take place after ACoWaR. The war against Hybern has just ended and majority of the courts are pressing for equal rights and safe access to any lands for humans. The courts opposing this are none other than Spring and Autumn. Autumn being the only court where the High Lords wife had still not been offered position of High Lady (not an original idea but it is one that suits the story, I forgot who it was from but if you know please tell me and I'll credit them).

Feyre has a secret from everyone except the healers, but they have promised that they won't say anything to anyone without her permission first. 

Elain and Nesta are much more social after the death of their father. The sisters mourned, but agreed to make the most of his sacrifice, and continue to live their now immortal lives to the fullest.

Nesta is constantly arguing with Cassian, whereas Elain has become close friends with Azriel and they are now thick as thieves, even playing pranks on people here and there. Of course nobody except Feyre knows that they are the culprits behind these pranks. Since she found out though, she has been an invaluable member to their team of pranksters. Elain is also opening up to Lucien a little bit.

Tamlin is a tool but Lucien is fine. (They're still friends maybe. Not 100% sure atm)

Feyre and Rhysand haven't told anyone what they know about Lucien's heritage. It should be up to his mother to tell him. (I realised that I have never heard Lucien's mothers name so I'm going to call her Myrabel, if anyone knows her name please let me know).

Most things will be canon as of the end of ACoWaR and before ACoFaS. ACoFaS is not going to happen in this and will be entirely irrelevant.

Basically there is a meeting between all the Courts at the beginning of every season. They usually take place in either Winter, Summer, or Day Courts because those are the most neutral meeting grounds. This meeting was going normally when 2 humans appear.

They seem shocked and then afraid and are chained and taken to a room to be interrogated. During the first interrogation they reveal their names to be Lillian Gordaina and Dianna Brackyn. They are sisters and Lillian is married much to the shock and horror of many of the assembled, after all she can't be more than 18, and she is clearly a human. They are then left alone so that  the Courts argue on what to do with them.

Stuff happens and Feyre goes from suspicious of them to trusting them like siblings within barely any time at all. The entire Night Court is put on edge and gets really suspicious of the siblings.

''~-._.-~''

This story is my own ideas and whilst I may have taken inspiration from others, this is an entirely original story. The characters are the only thing I don't own. They all, with the exception of Nehemia, belong to Sarah J. Maas. I may change the characters behaviours in order to progress the plot and to fit with the story.

All ships are canon except that Fenrys and Gavriel are secretly mates and that will come into play later in the story. Also there is another ship that I am playing around with and I will ask if anyone wants it once I decide if I can write it in.

I will post a chapter only once I have multiple lined up for posting so that I can still post even if I have writer's block. I will try and post every fortnight and alternating with my other story if possible.

This story will have mature content if you are uncomfortable with this then why are you reading either of the series this is about. Either way, I'll still add disclaimers at the beginning of chapters for anything other than swearing because most of the chapters with contain swearing of some kind.

This story also has a lot of female empowerment and things like that so if that makes you uncomfortable, then I suggest you leave. It also contains gay content and transgender personal so if any of this makes you feel uncomfortable then I suggest you leave.

Please no hate. Any feedback or helpful criticism is appreciated, but if I feel like you are being unfair or mean, I will not hesitate to name and shame you.

Please enjoy this story (when I update it anyway).