Discontinued

Hi

I started this a couple years ago and have just read through it again. I'm just not feeling the inspiration for this story anymore. I have published everything I have written so far and if anyone wishes to adopt this story be my guest.

If this story is adopted, please link it as I'd love to read it.

I'm not leaving the fandom or anything drastic like that, but I've grown up and the direction that this story seems to be going in just isn't something I can vibe with anymore. It's not really me anymore and it was definitely influenced by the other fanfic that I was reading at the time and a lot of the views that I had then just aren't the same now.

All this being said, I may pick this story up again at some point if that's something that anyone would like.

I'm doing the same with all of my fanfictions as I've grown up and made a lot more decisions about the media that I have been consuming that is more analytic than just 'this character is really cool' or 'I really like this power'. I'm digging deeper into my interpretation of certain characters from certain fandoms and I've entered one fandom that I'm currently hyper fixating on until I finish the original/canon work.

Thanks, sorry and live another day because you've got a purpose; even if it's just to be an absolute a**hole to someone in a week.

:D