𓆩:*¨༺✧ ♛ ✧༻¨*:𓆪Chapter 8: Caught!

When you rise, it's your time
C'mon yo
Moonchild don't cry

After devoting some ample time with your best friend, she and Hwannie took you home in her halmeoni car.

You felt the nervous butterflies in your stomach because you know your friend will face a grueling battle when Jin-goo is going to find out.

The atmosphere in the car is relaxed. You talked about your life in the US, your kidnapping, but not all the royal details. You knew because of little Hwannie you and Jin-goo will have to come clean. She needs to see the severity of birthing a royal baby.

She was so fascinated when she saw your upmarket apartment block at the Forest Trimage.

"Wow, Vicky, you are loaded to living up here." she gushed, looking up the high skyscraper and pointing with her little finger to the building.

" she gushed, looking up the high skyscraper and pointing with her little finger to the building

'It is massive...ajumma!' Hwan-hee was so astonished, and her little eyes were like sparkling jewels for the prospects of moving up the high building.

You direct her where to park in the designated space reserved for your future car if you'll be allowed to drive one, even if you secretly got your license in the US. Tyrella made sure Jin-Goo didn't smell the rat. It was a mission to keep the secret.

Now you'll have to keep another life-altering secret about his child.

You got out of the car, took all the sweet treats and food packages, and show the way. Hwan hee was chatting non-stop, asking her mom about many things that interest her attention. From the mailboxes to the different security keycards.

You were just beaming in the elevator as you observe mom and daughter interaction. You wonder, will you ever experience a moment like this with your kids. First, you need to get your soul mark, meet your soulmate, accept him, and the rest will be history. But deep into your heart, you knew you still love Joonie.

Jin-Goo doesn't even want you to have his numbers, fearing that you'll get hurt because Namjoon is still dating a rap idol, and he and this girl met during a tour in the US.