Contest (Results)

"Greetings my beautiful subjects. I am Your Royal Highness; Princess Amaris* Victoria Adelaide Ronquillo " aka Choi Y/n"

Congratulations to the following readers who come up for the most suitable name of our Princess. I have  made my choice.

WINNERS will be announced here. 👑

1s place winner༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Amaris * by tinaphilonavz- congrats. you will receive a dedication in the next update as well as a shout out between  the chapters in the rest the Soulbound series, where Amaris made her first debut.  So, find out in the following books :Serendipty and  Euphoria .

2nd place winners༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Victoria,Elizbeth by @DEVIL-QUEEN2001 -congrats. Victoria and Adelaide is part of our female leads royal names. 

Elizabeth- is part of Hwannie's- royal name after the dedication.

 Adelaide by Inqxie congratulations to both of you

3rd place winner༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Amaia by @GebreGziabeher  and Karmina by 

-congrats to you for giving the names of of Jin-Goo's twin sisters

                                                                          。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

PART 1

A/N Hi my superstar readers. Hope you all prosperous, healthy and blessed.

Would "Y/N" like to be a star in the upcoming "Soul bound series?"

Would "Y/N" like to be part of the lucky "Bangtan Bells."

The protagonist ( reader) in each story needs a name to be featured in the other six books as the "soulmate" of a BTS member.

NB: Y/N will stay a reader in your original story but receive a unique name in the other soulmate stories.

It will only debut after the specific book has been complete.

Give yourself a name and the meaning of the name. It must fit the nationality or race of the reader or even the personality of their soulmate.

There will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners for each book.
The best and most fitting name for 1st place reader will be the name of "YOU" as a Bangtan Bell ( BTS soulmates)

2nd and 3rd place winner (names will feature as best friends, ex-girlfriends, girlfriends of kpop stars, sisters, moms, colleagues, celebrities or in this book members of the monarchies etc. in the books)

🏆Prize🏆
Username dedication on the chapter the winning name debut.

For the 🌹female lead🌹....kindly supply cute names (Filipino, Spanish or Thai names)

[MAX 10 NAMES ]

🌟Enter here............✒

🌟ENTRIES SO FAR🌟

MOONCHILD- Namjoon Soulmate

PART 2

Entries so far ...You can start voting for your favourite names next to the names with 👑 so far 2 votes per reader.

1. Lalisa by Mishieyy30

2. Dari by Halyn_713

3. Tala by ThaiSenpai ( name already chosen for best friend by me)

4. Savanh byCanadian_Holy_Water

5. Amalya / Adelaid  by @Inqxie

6. Divina by user00036952er

7. Antonella / Amaia / Ximena by @GebreGziabeher

8. Karmina byMech-x4fan.

9. Zira/ Amaris by tinaphilonavz

10. Somire by @leyannacalderon

11 Isla / Adella by DirsSteele

12.Patricia / Ligaya/ Reyna/Gloria / Victoria/ Elizabeth by DEVIL-QUEEN2001

WINNERS  will be announced here. 👑