𓆩:*¨༺✧ ♛ ✧༻¨*:𓆪Chapter 14: Meeting the parents

Moonchild don't cry
When moonrise, it's your time

Vicky pov-part 1

The group landed at Gibraltar International Airport. They were exhausted and filled with dread about what was ahead of them. The Guardia Real, some of the royal guards were stationed at the private airfield, waiting for the Princess and Prince of Spain. Tala looked at you uneasily as you followed Jin-Goo out. Jin-Goo's face is solemn since he knows his parents are waiting for him at their royal holiday villa.

You feel terrible for him and Tala, especially your best friend, who was forced into a lifestyle she wasn't prepared for. She is well aware that Jin- Goo's engagement to Princess Fransesca is in jeopardy. Jin-Goo is not concerned because he is over heels in love with his "idol" girlfriend, Seolhyun. So if the wedding is called off, it will benefit him...but now that Hwan-Hee exists, the tide may shift against him.

Hwannie was sleeping in the arms of a bodyguard. She was engrossed with her dad during the flight. Playing video games with him, sketching him, and "teaching" him to draw a real queen. Everyone could tell he adored his daughter. Jin-Goo was alone in a vehicle with his bodyguard while You and Tala shared a car. The guards each bowed in front of the royal family. You smile and appear to be at ease. As the official residence of your family, the Palace in Madrid has become your permanent home. Because of this, your castle in the Philippines will serve as both a vacation and a second home for you because of the revolt against Prince Ino's Kingdom, which his brother now leads.

You don't want to reside in the Philippines because you are still afraid of the Kingdom wreaking havoc on your family. However, it has been quiet since the presumed death of Prince Ino. You simply do not believe the news that he died a few years ago. It's far too easy.

Tala sighs deeply in the car. "I'm terrified, Vicky...how will I deal with his parents? I had no idea you were royalty. If we were in our right minds, Jin-Goo would never allow it to happen. He's already stated that I'm not his type. Yes, it was merely a coincidence. How am I going to explain it to his parents?"

Hwannie was sound asleep on her lap as you smiled and hugged her shoulders. " You don't have to be concerned. Follow my advice. My aunt, "Your Grace", is a strict doting mother to the girls and Jin-goo, but she is not unreasonable. Unfortunately, we must first visit Jin- Goo's royal villa. They will be there for a year. Now, and they'll stay with my parents for a few months if there are any urgent royal matters to attend to. My parents are fantastic. You'll adore them."

Tala snorts a little, "Vicky...you are not your average citizen for Goodness sake...I'll never be able to relax in their company...Why did you drag me along?" she grumbled. " Jin-Goo might have taken Hwan-Hee away for the weekend and handled all his issues alone."