𓆩:*¨༺✧ ♛ ✧༻¨*:𓆪Chapter 28: Princess Birthday.

You know my life is like this
We have to dance in the rain

The preparations for the royal highness' birthday had the palace in a frenzy.

For you and your family, it was the most anticipated day. You knew you would get a soulmark because of the piercing itching you felt on your upper shoulder blade on the day you received a soulmark or Tarnished branding.

You and Lady Tala spent more time together that week after Hwannie's dedication because she needed a little time away from Prince Jin-Goo. Her grandparents will remain with the royal family for a couple more days before they go back to Seoul to continue their business.

As time went on, you and Count Edwardo grew closer and showed each other a lot of affection. You decided that if you hadn't already found your soul mate by the time you returned from your vacation to America, you would give him the go-ahead to propose to you. Despite your intuition that you would find your true love sooner than you anticipated, Eduardo is so considerate as to wait while you make your choice.

He was overjoyed when you gave him a glimmer of hope that if you meet your soul mate and you have a strong yellow, you'll give him a chance and that his parents are prepared to present the two of you with a lovely villa in the Philippines. Only if you are certain that you want to marry Eduardo will your parents give their blessing to your union.
You fervently pray that you will find your soul mate so that you can continue living your life.

You explained to your parents that you just wanted a small gathering of your immediate family members, their kids, and Eduardo's family to celebrate your birthday

In a peach gown with green lace accents, you looked stunning. You were wearing your royal tiara and satch. You received the most delicious four-tiered chocolate, vanilla, marble, and peanut butter cake from the chef. One of the smaller palace banquet halls served as the venue for the celebration. That your brothers and their families could make it made you happy. Prior to the occasion, special press photos and family portraits were taken.

Your family was making fun of you regarding your impending soulmark, and the birthday was filled with excitement. You'll also spend time with Prince Miguel, the younger of the brothers, and your older brother, who is two years older. than you and who will be getting married later in the year. The two of you are very close.

Your family showered you with pricey gifts, making the party above anything you could have imagined. You received a sizable quantity of money from your parents, along with connections, to launch a law company. The family tree of your family's royal dynasty, which dates back to the 1800s, was contained in a large book, a valuable artifact that your grandmother gave to you. Even Tala and Hwannie are ingrained in the latest addition.

Following your internship, you and Tala decided to work together. Shaniqua, one of your closest friends from the United States, also has plans to immigrate to Seoul to practice law. She has always promised to work alongside you. She is moving to South Korea with her soul mate as well. He wants to become a partner at a prestigious accounting firm. You were so excited to start your life.