𓆩:*¨༺✧ ♛ ✧༻¨*:𓆪Chapter 17: Going to the next level

Can't breathe in the sunlight

Gotta hide your heart

Namjoon pov

The group was watching the news in their own private tv lounge. The debut of their much-anticipated new album generated a sensation both locally and globally. The news was first broadcast by a number of news outlets and media platforms, however, Bighit kept a tight lid on the specific release date.

Namjoon and the rest of the band were practising for about 12 hours a day in preparation for their upcoming tour, which will begin in the United States later this year. Namjoon and the rap line were in the studio working with major hit producers. They, as producers, were required to even provide input.

Practice time is usually the most enjoyable. The Twin Soulmates, Jimin and Taehyung, even had some fun practising the rap line during rehearsals. Yoongi's antics in front of the mirror had them all chuckling.

Jungkook was texting on his phone while resting. He was busy with his secret relationship with Lisa from Blackpink, as the maknae-line knew. Jimin and Taehyung just exchange a hidden smirk. They're baffled as to why their maknae is so obsessed with the Blackpink maknae. Jungkook informed them that she had met her soulmate and that she and her Thai soulmate were spending time together, but that she did not want their kookie to leave her. Jungkook is only giving her some space, but they can tell it pains him a lot.

Yoongi and the rap line were having a good time practising in front of the mirror. They were giggling, joking, and bickering.

They had a very close rehearsal. The dance studios were inaccessible.

Jin leapt from his chair, his face flushed with exhaustion. "I'm going to fetch some lunch for us." He stretched himself out as he made his way to the exit.

Jungkook raised his head from his phone, a grin on his face at the prospect of food "This is fantastic. I'll join you. Jin-Hyung. Have the Noonas finished their cooking yet?" He can't wait to get his hands on some kimchi.

Jin chuckled "I'm not sure...but let's get out of here before we start rehearsing the second song. I'm already hungry, and I'm looking forward to seeing Sami."

On the fourth floor, the soulmates are all lounging together.

Jungkook and Jin hurriedly exited the room. They passed the lounge, where several of the soulmates were unwinding while watching Korean dramas. Akira (Jhopes girl) was plaiting Jiho's (Yoongis girl) long reddish-brown hair while Samiya (Jins'girl) was giving Yunru (Taehyungs'girl) a simple manicure.

Jin dashed in when his eyes zeroed in on where his soulmate sat, and she smiled broadly when he gave her a brief kiss. Jungkook did nothing but roll his eyes. This is a typical Hyung distraction.

"Wow, Samiya!" exclaimed Yunru while  Jin had cupped Samiya's face to give him a lingering kiss while she was busy painting her fingernails, and Yunru "Funsize" was grumbling incoherently about it.

While soulmates shake heads, the couple just grins at each other. In a public context, these two are the most fervent soulmates (only among the group). They're simply uninterested.

The rap line was resting on the dance floor in the dance studio, exhausted from a long rehearsal session. Taehyung, Jhope, and Yoongi snuck out to see their soulmates immediately. They require re-energizing after expending about half of their day's energy. They'll be taken home in a few minutes by Sejin and the management.