𓆩:*¨༺✧ ♛ ✧༻¨*:𓆪Chapter 21: O-Oh!!!

We gotta dance in the rain
Dance in the pain

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Namjoon pov

Namjoon sat on his sofa in his bedroom to answer his phone. He has missed several calls from Jia, and the last call was a text message.

He wondered what was so urgent. He hasn't been able to contact her after the meeting he had with management and the whole dating scandal that had the fans reeling.

He didn't want to cause more confusion in the fandom because there were mixed reactions. The press found out all the details about Jia, and the two fandoms were at odds.

Is Jia his best friend or his soulmate'girlfriend? The netizens had a field day and numerous photos of them together on different occasions were posted. But the one that was the nail in the coffin was the one during a vacation where Jia unexpectedly kissed him full on the lips with her arms around his neck and his arms around her.

Her publicist in LA was also trying to deny any "girlfriend or dating rumors". Poor Jia didn't know how to handle the situation as her new album was in the process of being released.

The ARMY fans accuse her and her agency of using the clout to make more millions in her association with the BTS leader. Namjoon felt bad because he knew the three weeks must've been hard on Jia, too. She knew Namjoon was going to break off their friendship, and she hoped he wouldn't give into pressure.

 She knew Namjoon was going to break off their friendship, and she hoped he wouldn't give into pressure

Namjoon sighed deeply as he read the text message.

Jia: Please call me back. It's urgent!

Namjoon furrowed his brows and wondered what could be so urgent. Bighit dealt with the dating scandal with her agent. Everything is under wraps. She doesn't have anything to worry about.

He dialed her number and waited until he heard her soft, croaky voice, "Oh Joon—-."

She sounded as if she was crying.

"Ji, what's wrong?" Namjoon inquired.

"Oh, Joon! I'm at a loss for words. I'm so sorry! "She wailed into the phone.

"Is it OK, Jia? Nothing will happen. Your album will be a success. You are talented, and as for the dating scandal...our agencies handled it, and we even paid the fines from the Soulmate system "He consoled her.

"Joon is not that...our lives will be changed forever," she sobbed on the other side. Namjoon felt dread in his stomach. What was she saying?

"Why?" he asked softly.

"We're going to be parents, Joon. I'm pregnant! "She finally put it all together.

Namjoon fell on his back on bed with open jaws, as if the air had been bludgeoned out of his stomach. What the hell? They were safe. Oh, my Gawd! This is a massive strike.