𓆩:*¨༺✧ ♛ ✧༻¨*:𓆪Chapter 10: Day of reconing

C'mon yo
Moonchild don't cry

Vicky pov

The Friday afternoon, you and your best friend and Hwannie spend time together at the Time Square mall in Yeondeungpo.

Ms

Ms. Hotness*(The nickname you gave for your best friend ).

Her grandmother went home to spend her weekly time with her granddad, so you and she enjoyed a lovely day, shopping and going for a light lunch.

Your best friend seems nervous and on edge the whole day. Your firm made all the interns knock off at 12h00 due to some supervisors had court cases with junior lawyers to assist them in court.

You felt so relieved. It will be your 21st birthday in a few weeks, and you will receive your soul mark. However, you feel a little apprehensive about it because meeting your soulmate will have many complications depending on who he will be.

The rules of the monarchy are on a very high level. If you are branded as Tarnished, your parents will arrange a marriage for you with another childhood friend from a Spanish Royal family. He is already branded Tarnished. He is an ok boy. Quiet but perverse to the core.

You don't know how to feel because you still have lingering feelings for an old love. Jin-Goo informed you that his said friend is dating a Korean-American rapper. He heard about it from Jackson, another mutual friend, although BigHit has officially confirmed nothing. So nobody knows if he is only best friends or dates the girl.

You felt so sad about the fact that he has moved on for good. Every time you think about him, your heartaches. Jin-Goo is very protective of you and doesn't want you to be involved in a painful love triangle. You wish to get a soul mark and not be branded as a Tarnished because you will then always love Bts President Kim Namjoon, never to move on from him. And to crown it all, he is so manly and good-looking. But a pity he loves someone else.