𓆩:*¨༺✧ ♛ ✧༻¨*:𓆪Chapter 26: The Dedication

So start to be glad, glad, glad, glad

Vicky Pov

Tala's grandparents were flabbergasted when they found out that Tala was mated to a real 'prince'

Jin-Goo and his parents had a closed-door meeting with Talas' family to explain Jin-Goo and Talas' mishap almost four years ago.

Tala was just grimacing when her grandmother fell in love with the charming prince. The marriage negotiation was officially off, and Princess Francesca was in a state. She even canceled her attendance at the dedication of Hwannie. Hwannie was overjoyed that her grandmother came to see her.

She told her grandmother that her duke grandpa bought her a pony, and she took her grandmother to see the ducks in the pond.

The next day would be the dedication service. Tala and Jin-Goo looked awkward in each other's presence, which made you snicker inwardly. The protective string made Jin-Goo overbearing. He had two bodyguards to watch over Tala, which didn't sit right with her.

Tala almost catches snakes when Jin-Goo tells her grandparents that she and Hwannie will move in with him in his penthouse in the Seoul Trimage. You were in stitches at the gobsmacked look on Tala's face as she sat on your bed.

Her grandparents are having private tea with the royal family in the Queen's private lounge. Hwannie is with her dad, spending time on a boat ride. The Twins went shopping with two bodyguards.

"Oh, my goodness, your highness. Why am I mated to a guard dog?."She fell down, exasperated, on your bed.

You chuckled," You are his soulmate, and after you gave him some hot, tender love, he is smitten, and now he wants more of you," and you waggled your brows teasingly.

Her eyes widen. "Just great. How can I live with him, Your Highness? Seolhyun will literally kill me if she finds out he left her for plain old me." Her eyes seem to be sad. Jin-Goo only wants his daughter near him. It is not necessary for her to move in with him. Even if they are soulmates, she can't let him rule her. She has a life of her own, and she loves her privacy and her apartment.

"Just sit with him, Tala. You can come to an agreement on the visiting rights with Hwannie. She loves her dad, and he can use her to favor him. She wants to be with him." You told her.

"True, Hwannie wants us to be together like her friends' parents. How can we be secretive about our status, Your Highness? He is a famous TV presenter, and I'm an upcoming lawyer. Gosh, it's complicated. His parents are all for it," she said, looking apprehensive as she bit her lips. Why did she give him so much passionate love? There is no way he would set her free or date someone else. He wants her to be physical with him.

You grinned as your eyes lit up. "See it this way. The two of us will be neighbors, and if Jin-Goo gets on your nerves, you can come over and stay with me. Oh my gosh! Tala, I have a brilliant idea." You looked elated as you gazed into her perplexed expression.