𓆩𓆩:*¨༺✧ ♛ ✧༻¨*:Chapter 34: Shocking revelations!!!

█▓▒­░⡷⠂𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚙⠐⢾░▒▓█

Vicsy! ...OMG!" he whispered-yelled, his jaws almost hitting the ground.

.......

Vicky pov

"Joonie, this feels incredibly surreal... how?" you said, staring at his stunned eyes in disbelief.

Namjoon was still flabbergasted at recognizing his moonchild. "---how did fate find us and connect us?" The two of them didn't know how to respond; they were simply in awe.

They had never imagined they were meant to be together.

He stood in front of you, his tall frame making you gaze up into his soft, loving eyes filled with wonder. "Vicsy, please tell me it's really you, and I'm not seeing ghosts from the past. You are really Choi Victoria, my high school sweetheart, Vicsy—please let this not be a hoax," he uttered with a tremble in his voice, still filled with disbelief. It seemed too good to be true.

You smiled serenely. "Joonie, it is me... oh! my word! This is insane. I never dreamt that you would be my soulmate... of all people. Fate destined us to be together."

Then a sudden realization took hold of you as you moved a little backwards out of his personal space; your eyes seemed to darken as you nervously bit your lip. Namjoon furrowed his brow sensing a shift in your demeanor. Why do you look so troubled? Are you afraid?

You bit your lip, nervously patting some dark strands of your hair behind your ear. Namjoon was utterly mesmerized by your transformation from an innocent, unassuming girl who captured his heart into a seductive goddess with dark, dramatic makeup. You were 'hot,' slender with beautifully shaped legs, yet your skin was creamy white with a faint blush.

Namjoon's eyes creased as he observed your uneasy behavior. You were nervously intertwining your fingers together.

 You were nervously intertwining your fingers together

You gazed at him with apprehension, asking, "Are you... are you going to reject me now?" Your unease were palpable, as if Your happiness might prove too good to be true.

Aware of his involvement with the pretty rapper often seen in tabloids, who accompanied him to events like the Billboard awards and vacations, You couldn't fathom how he could feel nothing for her.

Namjoon gasped in shock, "W... what! Vicsy, I will never reject you... do you know how much I wish to have you with me... see you again... watch you all grown up..." gesturing toward your physique.

Flabbergasted, he looked at you.

You vehemently shook your head, "How can you say that, Joon?... you... you promised to love me from afar. But...but you forgot about me when you debuted. You never ever contacted me. I tried to call after the summer before starting University." A flash appeared in your eyes; You inhaled deeply, looking at his guilty expression. "--- That night on the terrace, we promised each other to wait for each other, so when we get our soulmarks, we will come to each other and find closure----but... but you---" Your voice cracked with sorrow, realizing he might still be involved with another or have affections for someone else.