Chapter 13

When moonrise, it's your time
C'mon yo
Moonchild you shine

Namjoon pov

The guys' July schedule was fully booked

The guys' July schedule was fully booked. They couldn't wait for the year to come to a close, hopefully just after their concert. The group had a rigorous dancing schedule and had put in a lot of effort because they were set to appear in a star-studded lineup with iKON, MAMAMOO, SEVENTEEN, and VIXX. of the Seoul Broadcasting System (SBS) Super concert in Taipei, Taiwan. This will be SBS's second special concert; the first was staged in Daejeon, South Korea, last year and shown as an episode of "Inkigayo," the SBS music program broadcast. BTS  were a part of the Fantastic Six.

BTS was working extremely hard since they knew their fandom ARMY would back them up in large numbers. The concert will attract ARMYs from throughout Asia.

This time, the boys were escorted by all of their soulmates to Taipei. Jhopes' soulmate was overjoyed since she, Funsize, and Samiya were all on leave. They can attend the concert with their friends. Do-Yun and Eric were part of the concert's medical staff. She'd already been in Taipai for a week, seeing her best friend Sarah and soulmate Lance.

For the first time, Sarah will meet Jhope. They were given front-row VIP seats, and Funsize, Twinkies, and Samiya urged their soulmates to let them sit in the audience and watch the concert. Because Tzuyu was in her last trimester with her first child, Funsize invited LiuMei and Mike, Twinkies brought Yerin and her soulmate, and Samiya brought Alia and Priya. Bighit paid for their trip and hotel. In a hotel close to the concert venue. To avoid saseang stalking, the BTS hotel stay was kept under wraps.

Their soulmates were all out in ARMY bombs and BTS merch, and they were sitting right in front of the stages. Their soulmates wanted to ensure that all of their Bodyguards were present. They love their soulmates and want them to watch the concert with their friends.

Namjoon invited Jackson, who wanted Joonie to formally introduce him to the lovely Funsize, and Joonie declined. He doesn't want to get killed by Taehyung, he asked Felix, and even Jin-Goo, but he went to see family in Spain. Namjoon suffered the most severe soul mark attack on his back shoulder the night before they departed for Tapei. He couldn't sleep since the pain was too great to ignore, and Jin-Hyung had to give him two shots to get the soul mark to stop burning.

The charismatic leader was confident that he would be red gold. He was deeply saddened that his time with Jia had come to an end. They can still date, but only if his soulmate appears. He wouldn't be able to prioritize Jia over his soulmate. No matter who it is, his soulmate will come first.

His shoulder felt paralyzed because of the sedative effect of the shots. He was a little concerned about the impact that it might have on his performances.