𓆩:*¨༺✧ ♛ ✧༻¨*:𓆪Chapter 36: Rumors

█▓▒­░⡷⠂ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ...⠐⢾░▒▓█

Namjoon was energized and elated because his connection with Vicky finally became strong and settled. They were surprised when Hanbin and Hobeom showed up with two system scientists to redo their invirsos. Bang Pd paid for it all, and they were super grateful because now, no one would see their soulmarks. Their soulmark activation and bonding footage was sent to Bang Pd for safety reasons.

The procedure was quick, so Namjoon and Vicky could return to their hotels happily. Namjoon wanted Vicky with him, but he knew they had to be careful since only top management and his Bangtan brothers knew about them.

Namjoon's parents were excited to meet his long-awaited soulmate and hoped his best friend wouldn't cause trouble. Even though Namjoon had a past relationship with Jia, his parents wanted him to be with his true mate.

After saying a heartfelt goodbye privately, Namjoon and Vicky left separately in SUVs.They feel deflated to leave each other's presence, but when their bond has been sealed, they can feel invigorated for a few weeks.

Tala was thrilled when Vicky came into their hotel room, flustered, and jumped on her with evident happiness.

"Oh my gosh, Vicky! I can't believe you and Joonie were meant to be," she said, giving Vicky a tight hug. She was so delighted.

"I know. No wonder we couldn't move on with other people. Tala, I love him so much, but his ex won't let go. He told me he broke up with her. Did you know she tried to trap him with a baby... and guess whose soulmate the father is?" Vicky shook her head, still annoyed at the rude rapper.

She told Tala that Jia had hooked up with Tyrella's soulmate, something Namjoon had told her in confidence.

"Oh my! So, the rigging worked. He wasn't flagged as a daddy. Some girls can be quite delusional. In my situation, I intended to raise Hwannie all by myself, and if we hadn't crossed paths at the internship, no one would have uncovered my secret. I would have kept Jin Goo in the dark. I didn't want our peers to think I trapped him for financial gain," Tala remarked with a disapproving tongue click.

You collapsed onto the sofa, running your hands over your flushed face. You still felt exhausted from the soulmark settling process. It was painful, but you couldn't help but smile inwardly, thinking about your passionate soulmate who couldn't get enough of you. Just that slight annoyance...Park Jia.

You nodded, "I don't want to be a possessive soulmate. But she made me feel insecure by insisting on Joonie being in her life... she's so disrespectful." You recounted the morning's phone call to Tala.

Tala snorted, "He legally belongs to you, my princess. She has no rights to him. My uncle will likely inform the media about Namjoon finding his mate. So, have you told Joonie about your royal status?"

A conflicted expression flashed across your face, "Not yet. Gosh, Tala... this is such a huge revelation. I can't keep it from him. He deserves to know my true identity, but I'm unsure how he'll react. Won't he be angry? He's known me as Choi Victoria for nine years, not as Her Royal Highness Princess Victoria Ronquillo. It's a monumental secret. How would he react to the fact that Jin Goo wasn't just my best friend but also my assigned bodyguard and cousin prince? Our lives in Seoul will change, Tala. I cherish being a commoner and connecting with ordinary people, and I don't want to be treated differently."

Tala grinned, "Joon needs to know, and soon. You don't want him to find out alone, do you? It's best to come clean as soon as possible. I'll be by your side. Your third brother, Prince Miguel, will arrive in New York soon. He'd informed Jin Goo to be prepared because he'll be at the Peninsula Hotel in Manhattan. "