So it begins

Okay I Wanted To Thank SimranSeeraj, Thank you for voting and reading my story! It means a lot (: & Sorry for the slow updates :o, they will get faster just need time !

Iris's P.O.V:

One hour down, 7 more to go. When Jenna said it was an eight hour drive I thought she was joking, maybe I could fall asleep the whole way that way I wouldn't have to talk to him. I felt myself falling for him little by little and it hasn't even been that long.

The first hour I managed to 'sleep' and by sleep I mean I was pretending hoping that he wouldn't notice as I yawned I glanced over at him. His dark blue eyes were glued to the road, damn he looked good driving. No snap out of it!

I sat up looking at the time, it was 7:30 pm. "Done pretending to sleep?" He snapped, it took me by surprise before I responded and simply nodded. "Yup" I said boldly.

"Hmm.." He said in his sexy husky voice. I rolled my eyes as I turned on the radio, 'Take Me To Church' by Hoizer was playing as I sang along.

His hand came to the radio and turned it down low, "Might as well get to know each other since we still have a few more hours to go" He said his eyes still focused onto the road.

I rolled me eyes shrugging, "Well uh what do you want to know?" I asked him as I snuck a glance at him. He stayed silent for a while until he spoke.

"Why did your pack not want you? I don't  believe that you caused trouble" Asher asked in a soft tone. I tightened my fists as I stared at the road ahead, my heart started to race I didn't want to tell him.

"Erm Alpha Tyler had a thing for me, I refused him many times and I knew I had to leave because I didn't want to get in the way of him ruling his pack" I said breathlessy as I fiddled with my fingers,

I saw his jaw tighten from the corner of my eyes as he gripped the stearing wheel tigher. "I'm sorry" he spoke ina  soft sincere voice which took me by surprise. "I had no idea and it was a jerk move to make you come camping." 

I gave a light shrug, "It's fine" 

"I'm glad you left", turning I looked at him confused and raised an eyebrow. "R-Really? I asked

Asher gave a nod a smirk comming onto his lips. "Yes because then I wouldn't have meet you." I rolled my eyes before sighing.

"Yeah I'm sure your glad that you met a shy girl that can't say other words than Thank you and yes" I said smirking.

He let out a chuckle as he shot me a grin. "Hey I think you have been learning so it's alright" He said grinning.

I looked at him, "My turn." I said playing with my hair now. "How did you become Alpha?" I asked titing my head.

I cocked an eyebrow before speaking, "Well my family has been ruling this pack ever since the start, when my father became alpha I was in training to take the next line. When he died of old age I was then naturally handed the pack, nothing really interesting about me" He said with a slight shrug.

"Oh" was all I managed to say before sighing and looking out the window. "What's your favorite color" He asked.

I gave a small giggle. "Well it's kind of lame but I love all the shades of blue, I just can't decided which one I like the most." I said grinning "And yours?"

"Red" He said laughing. "Hmm... animal?" I asked

He cocked an eyebrow, "Really?". I rolled my eyes. "Wolf?" He nodded while I bursted out laughing. "Mine are horses." I said softly.

 "Horses? Have you ever been riding?", I nodded. "Yes back when I was at my old pack we had a stable and when I was younger my dad and mum would take me on this trail, it was beautiful" I gushed out.

"Well maybe I can arrange something and we can go horse back riding when we get home. Hmm..?" He asked me as I nodded in excitement.

I looked down at my finger and started to twirl them as the awkward silence became to dawn on us,

6 hours later..

I let out an exaggerated yawn as I step out of the car, Asher is holding my door open as I step out. I stretch my feet and shoot him a grin. "Finally here!"

I take a look around, closing my eyes as the light wind hit my face. I giggled as Jenna came running up to me. "Were finally here!" she yelled.

"I know I can see" I shot her a snarky remark before turning my attention to Asher.

He grabbed the bags out from the trunk and set them down as I looked around everyone started to unpack and settle in, some were already setting up the tents while others simply taking pictuers.

Jenna dragged me over to our tent that had been set up by one of the pack members. "This is ours" She said.

"Oh by the way if you wanted to know Asher's tent is right over there, the black one" she said bumping me playfully as I rolled my eyes.

Just then a group of guys walked by, they seemed to be from a different pack, one of them shot Jenna a wink and another one shot me a wink as well.

I turned to look at Jenna who was blushing like crazy, I rolled me eyes and whispered in her ear. "In case your looking for him I'm pretty his tent is near the restrooms" She shot me a glare and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah.. whatever" she huffed before dragging me to where our pack was still un packing and such.