A Day Away Doesn't Keep The Problems At Bay.

Wow another update!? Yes in a good writting mood, plus I actually have time since spring break woot woot :D

Iris's P.O.V:

Yesterday was a long day I decided to sleep in my room tonight, I yawned but felt arms around me.. again? My thoughts that I was thinking was confirmed as I turned to see Asher, his arms were wrapped firmly around me.

I rolled my eyes giggling as I glared watched him sleep. I trailed my hands up and down his firm and toned stomach that looked that god himself carved. I looked up as I continued to trail my fingers up and down his abs seeing his eyes flutter open.

"Keep doing that and you might find yourself in a position which you can't get out of" he growled in a husky voice. I blushed and instantly took my hands away.

"My room my rules" I said mimicking what he had said the other day. He flashed me a million dollar smirk as he spoke again. "You keep forgetting this is my house I even own your room" he said chuckling.

"Whatever" I huffed. "You know this is nice." he said in a dark husky voice. "What is?" I said tilting my head to look up at him.

"Waking up to you" he said grinning, my heart started to race and I'm pretty sure my face turned tomatoe red.

"Well I can't complain" I said still blushing as I snuggled my face into his shoulder. He grabbed me and put on top so I was straddling him.

 My heart was racing wildly and my cheeks were blushing red. "So how does a day away from here?" 

I rose an eyebrow questionably at him. "And where would we go?" I said leaning down trying to be seductive.

"Anywhere?" I started to trail my hands up and down his chest again. "Hmm surprise me?" I said giggling.

"Anything for you" he said huskily. I started to blush my stomach filling with butterflies. "Get ready and pack lightly" he said with a playful smirk as he softly put me on the bed besides him and got off the bed and out my room.

I pulled the covers over me and started to giggle like a child. I stood up and ran into the shower, showering quickly and packing. I slipped into light ripped jeans and maroon red crop top with black sandals.

I grabbed my bag that I packed clothes with and without knocking I opened Asher's door. I gasped turning red and dropped my bag as there stood Asher stark naked. "Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I screamed before running out the door and slamming his door.

I had just witness a god. The image of him raced through my head, his god sculpted abs could make any girl drool and lord was his friend huge!

Asher came out a few seconds later wearing a white shirt with a red flannel and jeans riding on his hips with a pair of converse on.

His blonde hair was wet and his blue eyes held a humorous look and his face had a smirk on his lips.

He ran a hand through his hair watching me, "Uh... I guess we should go.?" he said looking me up and down. "By the way you look beautiful" he said "Oh your bag"

I just nodded my words taken out of my mouth. "Erm..thanks and okay" I said snatching my bag.

He lead me down the stairs and opened the door leading me to his car. I slipped in and watched him get into the drivers side.

"So where are we going?" I said smiling trying to forget what just happened a few seconds ago. "It's a surprise, remember?" he said chuckling.

I rolled my eyes. "Yea yeah whatever" I said looking at him. Oh just the sight of him made my head crazy and my heart heat so fast it looked that my heart was going to pop from my chest.

After an hour of driving we stopped on a hill that over looked the ocean, my eyes widened as I took in my surroundings. "Oh my gosh" I squealed as I hopped out of the car and went towards the edge.

Hands grabbed at my waist as I leaned back knowing I was in the safe hands of Asher. "Careful or you might fall" he said whispering into my ear that sent shivers down my body.

"I guess I don't have to worry now since your here hu?" He nodded as he planted a kiss on my forehead. I turned around looking up at him.

He looked down at me and leaned down his lips touching mines, my heart bursted and my head spun as he kissed me. His soft lips moved in sync with mines as his kiss was gentle but rough.

I ran my hands through his hair as his hands pushed me closer to his body, I didn't want the moment to end but I pulled back breathing heavily and my face tinted with red.

"So what do you think" Asher said as he got his breath back. "Amazing, things just got better" I said blushing again.

We sat on the edge me leaning into him as we silently watched the sun set. I breathed in his scent as he kept his hands firmly wrapped around me.

"You know, you would make a great Luna for the pack" he said suddenly looking down at me as I tilted my head up to stare into his flickering blue eyes.

I blushed at his words thinking about it, "Alpha Asher are you asking me to be your mate?" I said butterflies swarming in my stomach.

"If you want to look at it that way then yes, but even if you say no I won't take that as an answer." he said with a smirk plastered onto his full lips.

I rolled my eyes, "But if I said no, what would you do?" I said in a teasing tone as his dark eyes flickered a dangerous dark blue.

"I would seduce you" he words were soft but dark. "And when you least expect it I would claim you as mine and make sure your by my side forever" he said laughing.

"Erh.." was all I could manage to squeak out. "But what if I ran?" I said giggling.

"You know what they say, you can run but you ca't hide" he said as he leaned down leaving a soft kiss on my lips, tingles were left behind as he pulled back.

I rolled my eyes. "I mean I guess I don't have many options here" I said in a playful scowling tone.

"That you don't.." he said chuckling as he started to play with a strand on my hair. Just as I was going to kiss him his phone rang.

He answered it his voice sounding frantic. "What do you mean?" he half shouted. "Okay I'm on my way" he snapped before shutting his phone off.

"We have to go" he said his voice urgent. I quickly go on to my feet and ran into the passengers seat as Asher turned on the engine and drove off.

"Should I be worried?" I said as I turned to look at him. He said nothing for a few moments before he briefly looked at me.

"Cedar Creek Pack has declared war on Pine Crest Pack" he muttered, as soon as he said that my heart started to race.