Taken.

Okay so this chapter is very short sorry about that!

Iris's P.O.V;

It's been a week since I have seen Asher, thankfully Jenna had healed and was up on her feet. Thank the Moon Goddess for letting us heal quickly. I sat near the edge of the pool my feet dipped in and Jenna by my side.

"Where do you think Asher went?" I sighed as I started at the rippling pool, Jenna have me a weak smile before speaking. "Don't you worry about him, he's fine. He probably had to deal with some pack stuff since you know we went to war."

I nodded as I leaned into her staring at the water, "Well I hope he comes back because I cannot stand being away from him". Jenna grinned waggling her eyebrows. "Oh well all know that." she said giggling.

"Did you know that Tyler had a son?" I shook my head. "Impossible I lived there my whole life and not ever did I see his son." She rose an eyebrow. "You sure because he's the new alpha of the pack." I thought long and hard before shaking my head. "Nope never even met him."

I groaned in frustration before splashing the water, "Let's go clubbing?" I suggested as Jenna smirked. "You sure?" I nodded before she stood up dragging me inside. "I was dying for you to say that!"

Jenna left as I hopped into the shower, cleaning myself quickly and putting of shorts and a shirt to first do my makeup and pick out an outfit. Jenna then bursted through bringing in a suit case labeled 'turkey'.

I tilted my head reading it, "Turkey?" I questioned as she smirked. "It's my saftey suticase it's filled with party dresses she said laughing. I couldn't help but giggle as she opened it and poured the dresses on my bed.

She started flipping through them as she picked out a hot pink red one for herself that had a silver beads on the waist. She then handed me a blue one and nude heels for mines and she wore silver. [I know Not the best discription for clothes but you know me I suck at them lol]

She curled my hair and kept hers straight, I applied a black smokey eyes and Jenna did a brown smokey eyes. After finishing our faces and outfits we grabbed our matching clutches that matched our heels we left outt he door.

She drove us to 'La Loba' club, we waited in line for 10 minutes until the Bouncer walked down the lines he stopped at us. "Follow me" We giggled as the people started to complain as he let us through without even checking our ID's but said. "Courtesy of the gentleman that owns this club" he then winked at us.

The music hit out ears like a smack in the face. We started to sawy out bodies towards the bar flashing our ID's and saying what drinks we wanted. Jenna then went into the crowd dancing I was about to go but someone grabbed my hand.

I looked up staring into hazel green eyes, "Would you like to dance?" he said. He was cute, he stood at 6"1 with dark dirty blond hair and tanned skin and well built I might add. I smiled at him, "Sure" I shouted over the music as he grabbed my waist and started dancing on one another.

The music was coursing through me now as I felt it, "Want another drink?" he asked as I nodded smirking at him.I started to look around spotting Jenna talking to another guy. Grinning I turned back and almost smacked myself into the guy I was dancing with.

He grabbed my hand taking me closer to the V.I.P room where it was quite. "So I never got your name." I blushed softly as I stared into his eyes. "Iris" I whispered. He nodded, "I am Kaydon". I smiled at him, "Well it's a pleasuer to meet you."

"You as well love" he said as he gave me my drink, after sipping it for a while I started to get whoozy and dizzy, "I-I think I need to s-sit down" I slurred out as he smirked down at me. He grabbed me and sat me on the couch as my head kept spinning.

"So glad to see you again Iris Smith, I am Kayden Delaurentis son of Tyler Delaurentis" And with that I started seeing black before I completely knocked out.