Luna Ceremony

Well here's another update! Here you guys go (:

Iris's P.O.V-

The next morning was hectic, everyone was getting ready for the Luna ceremony. The house was filled with different aromas of different kinds of foods baking and the back yard was getting filled with chairs and tables and decorated.

I slipped a peak out the window watching everything before my bright green eyes. Wow. Asher had vanished in the morning he had to contact a couple people and push back some meetings with other alphas for the big day.

It felt like I was getting married but in some weird kind of way, I was. Literally everyone was getting ready and the ceremony doesn't even start for another four hours and here I am sitting on the bed staring at the wall, nervous.

I don't think I could do this, become a lead figure from the pack. I stood up grabbing a dark red knit shirt and black jeans with slipped them on along with a black purse and a gold necklace and put on some red flats.

Putting my hair down in lose curls i hurriedly made my way towards Jenna's door and knocked looking down the hall. She opened her wild ginger hair in crazy curls and her eyes wide as she stared at me. "Yes?" she said with a light smirk.

"Come with me to the mall" I pleaded as she rose an eyebrow. "Alright let me put some shoes on." she said she she grabbed her converses. Running down the stairs with Jenna hot on my trail as we got into the car and went to the mall.

Passing through several stores I had finally found the dress I was going to wear for the ceremony, I know it's kinda late barely finding my dress. It was a black long dress with a top rimmed with silver and waist rimmed with silver. I got black heels with a silver strap.

After me an Jenna went to get my hair done which was curled and my make up artist finished applying the last of a light make up we headed towards the food court. It was just 2 hours before I would be bounded to the pack as Luna.

Jenna squealed as she dragged me to the Cinnabon as she order 4 cinnabons. Rolling my eyes as she picked up the order she dragged me to the table and started stuffing her face with them.

"Hey Jenna" I spoke softly as she looked up at me as she peered at me with her flickering green eyes. "mmyaesm" she said with a mouthful of bun in her mouth. "I-" I said as I trailed my fingers across the table, "don't think I'm ready to take the role as Luna" I said with a disappointed sigh.

We sat in silence as Jenna swallowed her food as she shook her head at me. "Oh stop it Iris your just nervous" she said as she looked at me. "There is no reason to be feeling the way you are, you just need to calm down." she said pulling out her phone as she gave a small gasp.

Standing up she grabbed me, "Were going to be late the ceremony starts in less than an hour." I couldn't believe we had been sitting at the table for a hour, but then again Jenna eats like a turtle.

Speeding through the streets we finally reached the house with 25 minutes to spare I rushed through the house as I sprinted up the stairs putting on the dress and heels and touching up. I sprayed myself with my favorite perfume 'Miss Dior' before I heard a knock on the door.

Opening the door Asher stood in a black tux that took my breath away. My eyes raked over the tux that nicely fit his frame and his messy blonde hair was styled loosely. In return his eyes raked over me a light smirk plastered onto his lips.

"You look amazing" He breathed as closed the gap between us, he brought hand to my face as his eyes stared into my eyes. Blushing, he bent down to capture my lips in his.

He grabbed my hand as he lead me down stairs and towards the ceremony was being held. The whole pack was there seated and waiting excitedly. As I climbed the stairs to the stage my heart was hammering. Asher walked over to the microphone speaking in.

"Today we gather to witness a special and bonding ceremony. Iris Smith transferred from Cedar Creek Ridge and I was certain that the Moon Goddess had brought her here for a reason and the moment I laid eyes on her I knew that she was going to be mine." He spoke as he glanced over at me his words sending a blush onto my cheeks. His hand motioned over to me as I stood by him.

"Iris Smith, do you promise to uphold the duties of being a Luna and pledge your loyalty to this pack until your dying breath?" I nodded as I spoke, "I do". He held my hand as he spoke proudly. "I herby decree that Pine Crest Pack has there new Luna!"

The crowd roared with excitement as they all stared up at us with pride. Ahser grabbed my by my waist and kissed my, the crowd started up again with cheers as I broke away regaining air.

"Let's go meet the pack" he whispered as I nodded, he grabbed my waist as he lead me to the after party for the ceremony. Jenna bounded up to me and hugged me tightly. "Iris this is my dad Mark and my mother Shelby"

"Pleasure to meet you both" I flashed them a pearly white smile. "I'm sure you must be proud of Jenna being the beta female". They shook my hand smiling. "We sure are but we wish for her to find a mate" Shelby spoke flashing Jenna a playful wink" Laughing I agreed as Jenna playfully bumped me.

The night consisted of me meeting all the members and partying and just having a good time.