The Killing

I think I might finish the story today ! Yay! Thanks for reading c:

Iris's P.O.V;

I hardly got any sleep last night, the thought that we were going to war today kept me awake. Asher I don't know how he had fallen asleep like nothing had happened and it sucks because what if Kaydon was coming after me this time. I knew I wasn't going to live, something was telling me that I might die today because of Kaydon's vengeful self.

Sighing I tossed to the other side seeing the alarm clock flashed 6:30 in the morning. Frowning I closed my eyes trying to at least get a thirty minute nap. I heard Asher groan as he grabbed my waist tighter and dragged my body to his. Butterflies erupted in my stomach as I heard his sleepy talk.

Giggling he moaned as he sleepily said my name is in dream. Finally sleep managed to consume my body. My eyes started to shut as my body felt heavy.

Not to long after I had fell asleep I felt Asher poking me awake, growling I pulled the covers close to my body. "Babe it' time to get up" I let out an in humane noise as I groaned.

"I know, c'mon up!" he said as he pried my cover from my hands, my eyes snapped open as I glared at him. "Your lucky your my Alpha and mate or else I would have killed you right about now" I said grumpily as Asher threw his head back and barked out a laughter.

Lifting my hand I smacked his shoulder as he sent me a smirk, rolling my eyes I stood up and changed into sweat and a lose fitting shirt and slipped on my Nike's. I tied my hair up in a pony and put on my girl products on.

I saw Asher in a well fitted black muscle tee with sweats and Nike's. "You ready for today?" I simply nodded as I hugged him tightly, I closed my eyes feeling his body against mines. He lifted my chin for my green eyes could meet his. "Hey you okay?" He asked, worry laced in his tone as a frown was plastered onto his lips.

"I'm going to protect you , okay?" I nodded as I got onto my tip toes and placed a kiss on his lips.

Walking out the door with Asher behind me I made my way down the stairs and to the kitchen. The whole pack was everywhere, some had their war faces on already . I smiled as some of them greeted me.

"Alpha!" a guy came in I think his name was Nathan. "Cedar Creek wolves have been scented near they are 10 away from border.!"

Asher let out a growl as he nodded, "You guys know the drill let's go!" Everybody cheered and yelled battle cries as they all ran out the door. I saw Jenna smile at me as she ran out and shifted into her wolf.

Asher shifted into his blonde tan wolf as I shifted into my black silver tinted one. I let out a snarl as I raced through the forest, the tress were blurry as I pushed my self further. I ran more to the right where the creek was, a certain scent was drawing my closer.

I slowed my pace as I looked around, my head snapped toward the twig that snapped. A dark brown wolf lunged at me as I side stepped the brute. He let out a snarl as he lunged at me tackling me to the ground but before he could bite me I shoved him of with a push of my hind legs.

He crashed into some bushes before leaping on his paws and charging after me again. I charged at him and leaped up landing on his back, I pushed at his shoulders causing the brute to fall to the ground, I sinked my teeth into the neck.

The brute decided to roll over crushing my with his weight, managing to come out of the wolfs crushing grip I leaped onto on him slashing my claws against his belly, I managed to open his stomach open as blood started to spew out out of the wolf. The brute let out a howl in pain as I took the chance to sink my teeth into his throat finishing him off.

I panted heavily as my wolf looked around, my muzzle and claws were filled with blood. Frowning I spotted some clothe on a nearby tree, call us crazy but our pack had extra clothes on trees for emergencies.

Shifting I slipped on a huge tee and some shorts, I lifted my shirt my chest was seeping with blood that the brute had managed to strike, I hisses in pain as I walked over to the creek and splashed some water on it.

God dammit. "Well well well we meet again" Kaydon's voice filled as I turned to look at him with a disgusted look. Kaydon was leaning against a tree watching me.

"Remember that promise I told you" he said taking a step towards me as I stepped back. "I'm here to make sure it comes true" he said with a sickening smile.

"Fuck you Kaydon!" I hisses as I glared at him. "I'd rather see you dead" He said chuckling as he stepped closer to me. I took a daring step forward than back. "I'd rather we fight in human form, I mean it's the least I can do for you since your wounded in your wolf form" he said with a smirk.

I side stepped him as I got my footing watching me as he circled me, He charged at him as I ducked as he sent a punch my way. Stumbling down I rolled on the floor before he could pin me. I jumped up and landed a punch to his jaw and to his nose.

He hissed in pain, a smirk filled my lips as he punched my cheek sending me back a little. I kicked him barely missing his private area. He smirked before he shoved me, I tripped over a rock twisting my ankle in the process. Screaming in pain I tried to get up only to be shoved to the ground hitting my head hard.

I started seeing black dots with the impact but refused to give up, He got on top of me keeping my down. "Hmm..What a shame" he said with a sick laugh. "I'm sorry it has come down to this, you know you being dead in just a few"

Blood was spewing from my head as he made a tsking sound. "But you know I would love to see Asher's pained face and will to live, and when he's down I will take his whole pack down and you, you were the one to help."

He brought a silver knife from his pocket as I clawed and slapped at him trying to get off."Please don't Kaydon!" I pleaded as tears streamed down my face. "Spare me dear Alpha!" He raised it above his head as he chuckled while I screamed out trying to get some help. It was to late by the time Asher and Jenna got here.

The knife pierced my skin and into my heart as I screamed out, I could feel the pain rush my body as blood started to pool out. Asher let out a cry and Jenna did as well. Kaydon got up and shifted into his wolf form and bolted out. Jenna went after him as Asher ran to by blood spilling body.

"Iris! Iris!" He yelled as he grabbed my body. "Hey hey your okay please don't die on me" he said as he shook my body but slowly I could feel my whole body lose control. My wolf was gone and I knew I was going to follow.

"I-I love you Asher" I coughed out. "P-Please d-don't give up on pack" I said breathlessly.