Meeting The Beta.

(Dedicated to quillin, go read his stories <3! He's been there since the start and I appreciate it since I just came back to Wattpad!)

I walked into the library looking around in awe, the library was huge! There was endless row of shelves fully stocked of books, the walls had paintings of what seemed of past alphas of the pack. I walked down the row of books my hands fingering them as I kept walking down the row.

As I exited one of the book rows I saw in the middle was a couple tables and chairs, one of the tables had about a dozen books stacked high. I made my way towards the table and suddenly a girl that was carrying what seemed a thousand books stumbled from the rows. "Need help?" I asked as she nearly screamed dropping a couple of books. 

I ran over to her and picked some up, "Gosh I am terribly sorry I didn't mean to" I said. "You nearly scarred me shit-less" she said huffing before picking some up and taking them to the table, the rest I picked up and took them to the table looking at her.

Jenna was terribly pale but it looked well with her features. She had long silky straight firey orange hair with a on of freckles with bright blue eyes. She was rather short standing at 5"5 but still taller than me since I stood at 5"2.

She glanced me over a small smile tugging on her lips. "Sorry about that I didn't know that you were Iris" I nodded looking at her confused. "Oh Alpha Asher told everyone to beware of you" she said with a knowing smile and let a chuckle slip her lips.

"B-Beware?" I said almost laughing. "About?" I said cocking an eyebrow. "He just said, but I think he called dibs on you" she said sending me a wink. I started to feel myself turn red as I shook my thoughts clear, of course he coudln't like me the way he talked to me was just.. emotionless.

"I'm Jenna the beta female of the pack" she said holding out her hand, I shook her hand nodding. "Oh I know Asher told me" I said as I pulled my hand back. She nodded before looking around, "Well.. Oh right I'm suppose to show you to your room" she said flashing me a smile.

"If your not to busy, I mean you can show me later" I offered her a small smile. She shook her head shrugging then pointed around the room, "This. This won't be leaving me anytime soon meaning it will be here later" she said with a grin.

I let out a small chuckle nodding, "Okay sounds good then". Jenna then made her way towards the large doors and turned to look at me. "You coming?" I nodded before looking at the portrait of Alpha Asher, damn he looked good. He has a serious face on, his jaw line was tight and his body was nicely drawn showing his biceps and under the shirt one can tell there was abs. His hair was short and styled messy that some times got in the way of his dark blue eyes.

I quickly exited the doors shaking his image out of my head and started to follow Jenna, she lead me up some stairs that spiraled up, she stopped at the first top floor and spoke. "This is where all the other werewolves sleep their ranks are non high ranked." She then lead me up the second stair case, "Now this is where all the high ranked werewolves sleep" she told me as she faced me, her features were soft as she let out a sigh. "I don't know why but your room is up in this floor." She said leading me down the hall.

We then stopped at a door that had my name written, she cracked it open and stepped aside letting me go in first. "This is you room" she said cheerfully. "And it's right next to mine" she said with a bright smile that literally brightened up her face. I stepped inside and my mouth literally hanged open it was twice as big as my old room and I even had my own personal bathroom.

The walls were painted and ivy white with a couple gold swirls here and there, my beg was a queen size and the sheets matched the walls but the pillows were black with gold trims. The portraits were beautiful they were of natuer, some of a waterfall and others of meadows and such. I then went to the closet and opened it, it was like a mini room, all my stuff were already hanged there and it looked bare because I never owned much clothing.

I stepped inside the carpet was soft under my shoes and in the back was a door I opened it and there was my shoes racks, but there was only 5 pairs since once again I never owned much clothing nor shoes. I let out a squeal as I ran out of the closet and jumped on my bed, I bounced slightly laughing out. The mattress was amazingly soft and amazing on my back.

I stepped off the bed as Jenna watched me with a playful smirk plastered on her full lips, she gestured towards the bathroom. I walked slowly towards the bathroom and it was utterly amazing, there was a huge tube that was in circle, the floors were and amazing with marble and the counters had golden specks in them, and to top it off there was a huge mirror.

I stepped out my mouth still hanging open, then furrowed my brows confused looking at her. "Are all the rooms like this?" She shook her head sending a couple of strands of her fiery orange hair infront of her, she tucked them behind her ear before replying, "No only the high ranks get theses, and don't ask me why your up on this floor. You know your room is literally right next to the Alpha, and he never puts people in this room" She said making the 'hu hu' eyebrows at me.

I rolled my eyes, "Hmm, I wonder why I am here then I mean I am not a high rank" I said mostly to myself as I started to think. "Yet" said Jenna as I looked up at her with my dark mossy green eyes, as she sent me a playful wink. "Well it's getting late, you know where to find me, and Asher is that way" she said sending me another wink as I felt my face get hot and red. I walked over to my bed and shoved my face in the pillow and kept chanting that I do not think Asher is hot and I have no attraction what so ever. Lies. My concious countered back.