Malls,Dates,Demands Oh My!

I grumbled as I kept walking down the same stores, We have been at the mall for hours! My legs were aching, my head was hurting, and I was tired of shopping. "Can we go home now?" I said in a pleading voice to Jenna.

She shook her head with a smirk, "Nope!" before dragging me into another store and grabbing about a million shirts and shorts and dresses and much more and shoving me into a dressing room, Great more trying on stuff.

After what seemed like an eternity I noticed something, "We bought clothes but what am I going to wear?" I said in a panick the date suddenly sinking in to me. "I haven't even bough a dress I mean have" I said looking down at the loads of bags I had, "But hose aren't date like!" I said pratically shouting

"Chill" Jenna said as she paid and dragged me towards a store called 'The Daze', apparently it was an expenisve dress store. I kept walking down the ailses my head looking at every dress here and my mind telling me they weren't just my type. Jenna screamed my name. "Iris!" As I turned her way she waved her hand frantically to me.

I rolled my eyes and looked at her as she said nothing, I looked at what she was staring and my jaw dropped open. No way no how was I going to be able to rock that. "It's to fancy" I mumbled and was going to turn around before she grabbed me. "No way! Your trying it on!" She said grabbing my size and thrusting it into my hands and shoving me towards the fitting room.

The dress was a long black dress, it was strapless and it was heart shaped. it had a slit in the front and went all the way to mid thigh. (Sorry I am not the best at describing dresses/clothes there's a pic on the side!) I slipped off my clothing and tried it on, I look in the mirror and my face flushed red, I have never in my life worn a dress like this.

Jenna pounded on the door yelling, "Leeme see!" She squealed as I opened the door, it hugged my curves perfectly and my breasts looked bigger! Her mouth gaped open as she nodded approvingly. "That's the dress no buts and no no's" she said before shoving me back in to change.

We paid for the dress I was still utterly shocked at the price but Jenna told me not to worry about it. We then went to but some heels of course I told Jenna no because I couldn't walk in them but she didn't care as she picked out a pair of heels with straps that wrapped around my leg.

I groaned as we got home I went to my room to shower and change, Jenna knocked on my door as I finished slipping those stupid heels on. "Come in!" I hollered as she opened the door smirking. "I'm doing hair and make up" she said sitting me infront of my large vanity, she did my hair in long curls and a smokey black eye shadow and she applied black mascara onto my long and full eye lashes.

I look in the mirror as she spritz me with a perfume called 'Dark Sedcution, My mouth was opened was I looked at someone who claimed themselves to be. I was utterly, different. I looked at Jenna who gave me a thumbs up before a knock came to my door. I stumbled as I walked in the heels groaning as my mouth dropped again.

There stood Asher, in a black suit the under shirt was black and he had black slacks and dinkles. He looked me over his face softening as his eyes held shock in them, he cleared his throat before lifting his hand to my jaw and closing it smirking at me. "Ready?"

I nodded smacking myself then scared to speak I said, "Yeah" as he chuckled darkly as he grabbed my hand, he lead me to his black Lexus opening the door as I slipped on the heels. He chuckled grabbing me as I lowered myself into the car. My heart was going about 100 miles per hour as he walked towards the drivers side and slipped in.

He turned on his car and the drove, it felt oddly weird as I saw him give me a couple glances here and there as I fidgeted with my hands. "Um, you know it's not nice to not let one know that your taking them out on a date"

He rose an eyebrow his famous smirk on his face. "I didn't have to ask, I get what I want when I want. That means I wanted you so I got you" he said shrugging. "I don't see you complaining that much" he said in his husky voice.

My face turned red as I dared to look at him as he kept driving. "Well you are my Alpha and I wouldn't want to make a bad impression on you" He glanced over at me with his dark eyes. "For a second I thought you didn't speak, I'm glad that you learned new words" he responded in a dark voice, "It's such a shame though" he said with a smirk on his face. "I thought I would be giving you a lesson soon"

I kept my mouth from hanging open as my cheeks turned red again as I didn't say anything as we continued to drive in silence, I swallowed loudly and looked down. I've never really been on a date, nor had I ever had a boyfriend before but I knew this was weird.

We finally arrived at a fancy Italin resturant as he got off I opened my door and was about to step out when he shook his head. "Get back in", confused I listened  to him as he closed the door then re opened it smirking at me. "A lady never opens a door" I blushed as I grabbed his arm he offered me and got out.

Humor was glazing his eyes as he took me into the resturant opening the door as the waitress saw Asher and lead is to a booth that was secluded from the rest and it was dimmed she got us our drinks and left us in silence to look at our menus