Revenge For Father.

This Chapter Is Dedicated To TheUnion thank you for showing support ! (:

Iris's P.O.V;

Everything was literally spinning as I woke up, the room I was in was large and dark. I groaned in pain as I held my head trying to stop this searing pain that was erupting through my head.

I turned my head to the side seeing a bottle and a pill on the side with a note that read, 'Take this for the pain.' 

Hesitantly I took the pill and drank the water blinking several times to see where I was. Sighing I sat up straight and took in the room, the dominating colors were dark definately a guys room. 

The door opened revealing Kaydon, memories of last night suddenly starting to flood me. My heart started racing as I got off the bed trying to get as much distance away from us.

"Morning sunshine" he said in a cold tone, his eyes flickering. I glared at him grabbing a lamp holding it up in defense. "Oh how cute. but do you really think that a lamp will stop me?" he asked taking steps towards me.

"Why am I here?!" I shouted angrily. A sly smirk spread upon his lips as he watched me closely, "Love, it's called revenge for my fathers death"

My heart started to beat, "I didn't kill him and it was him who brought it up on himself" I seethed angrily. "If anything the world's better without him!" I growled.

'Submit' his wolf snarled with rage as my wolf refused, he took quicker steps as I threw the lamp causing him to be off gaurd, I leaped over the bed and bolted for the door but was greeted with 3 smirking gaurds who shoved me back into the room.

Turning around I was met with a pissed off Kaydon who pushed me against the wall roughly, "Listen here Iris I will make your so called boy friend, Asher pay for what he did and you, you are the weapon I will use against him."

I searched his eyes, they were darkening, "And my first step is making your stupid wolf submit." He growled. I could feel his wolf starting to come out as his wolf and my wolf argued about submitting and not.

"I'd rather die than submit to you!" I hissed through my teeth as he let out a dark emotionless chuckle. "We'll see about that darling." he said before shoving me down to the ground.

I watched as Kaydon paced the floor his hands running through his hair as he shot me daggers, I smirked slightly knowing I couldn't run. He suddenly stopped watching me with beady eyes, he strided towards me swiftly and grabbed my arm throwing me on the bed as I squirmed about.

He pinned me down with his muscular build and rose my hands up above tilting my head to the side. "Asher never claimed you" he breathed as my eyes budged out of sockets. "No please don't" I screamed as his lips came to the nape of my neck.

My heart was racing a mile a second as I hissed in pain as his large canines sinked into my neck. I grit my teeth keeping from shouting out in pain. I could feel the searing pain as he pulled back and licked my neck. He got off smirking at me looking down as his perverted handy work.

My hands instantly shot out to my neck rubbing and pulling back as my fingers were coated in a light layer of blood. I started to panick and the whole thing dawned on me as I let out a blood curling scream that I was pretty sure could be heard throughout the whole land.

"Calm down babe" he said testing the name babe on his tongue, I rushed to the bathroom flicking on the lights and examining the mark. I grabbed the near by towel on the rack and dipped it in water as I tried to rub it off.

Kaydon was leaning against the door frame of the bathroom smirking at me, "Won't come off babe so quit trying." I turned around anger filling me as I slapped his across the face searing in anger. "Fuck you Kaydon you fucken ass hole!" I screamed out as he chuckled in amusement.

My wolf was howling in sorrow knowing that we had been claimed by a beast and not my our real love. My eyes started to leak tears as I fell to the ground sobbing, "No no no" I kept sobbing as I covered my eyes with my hands.

"I hate you so much!" I screamed as I stood up, Kaydon just kept his smirk plastered onto his face as he watched me. "Take that back" he said testing his alpha tone at me, it took so much will power to not submit but I couldn't resist his authorative tone he was using on me and his wolf. 

"I-I'm sorry Kaydone" I said spitting out with venom as he chuckled. "Wow that as the easiest thing" he said as he picked me up bridal style and put me on the bed. "I'll be back later we have some matters to discuss" he said shooting me a wicked smile.

He stopped by the door before looking me over, "Don't try anything stupid this place is gaurded", he turned on his heels and slammed the door shut making me jump up a little. I rocked back and forth on the bed telling myself this was a dream just a stupid dream.

'He claimed us" my wolf said in sadness. "I know, I know" murmuered. 'Kai is going to be so mad and hurt at us'. I simply nodded trying to choke back my cries. "M-maybe if we can escape Asher can re mark us?' I asked her. 'I don't think Kai wants a used wolf that has been marked' and with that she broke off our link. 

I felt so empty an bare, my wolf refused to talk to me and I had a mark on my neck that I qish I could have done something to stop it.